Is our window closed? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is our window closed?

Russell Wilson (generational defense plus all-time great RB), Mahomes (imo most talented QB ever) and Carson Wentz (did not actually play in playoffs). Yeah, I'd say it's a bit overblown.
Tom Brady disagrees

But when was the last SB winner with a QB on a rookie contract? Also how many in the last 20 years had a QB on a rookie deal?

That was my bad. I was trying to be nice but specifically meant the fins.

Grier doesn't draft well enough to overcome paying Tua ... to be more accurate.

I think Tom Brady would definitely agree that Mahomes is more talented than him. I don't even think that's in question. More talent doesn't necessarily mean better.
I dunno I have to look at Tom Bradys work over the years

Team's window never closes. Teams are always in a window. There is always a team under contract to perform.
Tua and Grier's windows have closed because they have failed on contract. Now they want to open another one for themselves, even though they have failed, Grier multiple times on multiple windows. And for this window they want you to know, they are now moving in the right direction. This window is going to be different, a success.

Me trying to get sheetrock into open windows. In Jersy city. Anyone from my area know its the absolute s**tshow..lol20240119_173808.jpg

Last edited:
Then there's no reason that Tua can't win lol

Back
Top Bottom