Is Ricky good enough to go to the Hall of Fame | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Ricky good enough to go to the Hall of Fame

*_*ADMIRAL*_*

Thanks for the memories Pat
Reaction score
just wanted to know if anyone here believes that ricky is good enough to make it into the hall of fame....i think he will get into the dolphins hall of fame but will he be good enough to get into the NFL's Hall of Fame

Ask me that question 5 yrs from now.Its too early to tell.Natural talent alone will not get you into the HOF.

He could. Anyone can. As long as you ptu up the numbers. I think he could but I don't see it happening.

At this point of his carrer not a chance. In 6+ years of putting up good numbers, absolutly. He has the talent to be a future Hall of famer, but it takes more then that for an extended period of time.

its a good possibility as long aswe use him wisely and dont abuse his body, as in Eddie Georger, Terrel Davis.

Just like everybody says, it'll take a few more years to determine whether or not our prized offensive weapon will make it into the Hall of Fame. Only time will tell, but you know, being optimistic, I say he does. :D

He's got the talent. Just a matter of time and whether or not he continues to perform at a high level. I think he can and will.:cooldude:

hard to say because a lot will have to do with how long he wants to play and how long he can stay healthy. Talent wise and #'s wise, he is a good shot

It's WAY too early to even put Hall of Fame and Ricky Williams in the same sentence. He has had a good career so far but nowhere near a HOF type career. He had 1 outstanding year('02), 2 decent years('00 & '01) and 2 mediocre years('99 & '03). I know he rushed for 1,300 yds last year but averaging only 3.5 yards per carry is poor. Can he be a HOFer? Absolutely but he has a long way to go and he needs a few mroe years closer to his '02 seasons than last year's season.

Ricky needs to stay healthy and put up about 6 more 1,000+ yards per season to even be considered. If he is used the way he was used last year he will be lucky to play 4 more years. Lets hope he stays healthy, gets a little more help in the passing Dept. and remains a Fin.

he will be in the dolphins hall of fame and also in nfl hall of fame count on it!!!!!! :D

I remeber reading an article that said Ricky didnt want to do this his whole life he wanted to be a teacher, I see him retiring as a phin and breaking their records and only theirs.

I see Ricky as a HOF back if and only if he starts catching the ball a bit more. Ricky can be the best back in the NFL if he has a QB that can throw him some balls in stride.

Back
Top Bottom