Is Ricky OK? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Ricky OK?

Saint Greg

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Have you guys heard anymore about this? Will he be OK?

Dolphins | Williams Dinged - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
17:47 PT: MiamiDolphins.com reports Miami Dolphins RB Ricky Williams (knee) suffered a right knee contusion during Sunday’s game.

Thats the first I have heard of it. But after losing both starting wide reicevers, and our starting QB.....RB would be the next logical injury wouldn't it :(

I kinda remember the hit, it was a helmet or shoulder pad directly to the (left ?) knee. I would not expect a bruise to keep him out 2 weeks from today.

He got hit hard in the knee when a DB got really low and cut his legs out, his legs flew up in the air it was a little scary then he went off the field and minor was in a few plays than he came back in. But he got hit from the front not the side so I don't think it's serious. Plus we have the bye.

That's right.....you guys have a bye....hopefully he won't miss any time and the bye week will give lucas time to improve. I felt kinda bad for the guy after seeing his postgame interview.

The way he was running, it didn't look like he had everything.

Add that one to your list of excuses.

Originally posted by Saint Greg
That's right.....you guys have a bye....hopefully he won't miss any time and the bye week will give lucas time to improve. I felt kinda bad for the guy after seeing his postgame interview.
Saints fan s/b just as pissed as Dolphans about the Bills game - Ricky should have carried it 40x in that game :rolleyes:

hey by the way the SAINTS very impressive. Your the team to be in the NFC. I don't know about that LIONS game though.

Originally posted by ronnie_augs
hey by the way the SAINTS very impressive. Your the team to be in the NFC. I don't know about that LIONS game though.

Thanks.....The only thing that bothers me is we are giving up too many points (24.5/game). Luckily we are scoring 31/game. The good thing is after having beaten teams such as the 49ers, Packers, Bucs, and Bears.....the tough part of our schedule is behind us and we seem to have the inside track on homefield advantage throughout the playoffs.

Originally posted by dolphan39
Saints fan s/b just as pissed as Dolphans about the Bills game - Ricky should have carried it 40x in that game :rolleyes:

I would like to see him get more carries and yards.....but i'll take 97 from him every week. We just need less than 800 in 9 games. My biggest concern is that he stays healthy.....If he does, i'm confident he will get the yards.

Originally posted by DOLPHAN1
it's nice to see a fan from another team show concern for a member of another. evev if it is so your team can get a 1st round pick. lol

He's also on my fantasy team:D

But seriously....I'm still a fan of ricky. My house is still filled with his autographs.....his autographed jersey hangs right next to Deuce's autographed jersey....I still believe that Deuce is a better fit for our offense though and i'm very happy with how the trade has worked out so far.....for both teams. The phins have been my favorite AFC team for years......started watching them because of Marino.....and the Canes are my favorite college team.

Back
Top Bottom