------ Is Ronnie Brown left-handed??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

------ Is Ronnie Brown left-handed???

Mile High Fin

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ronnie threw that TD pass left-handed. I guess that means he's left-handed (or ambidexterous).

Does anyone know for sure?

If we ever have him pass again, I guess it'll be on a rollout to the left?

Ronnie is a lefty. He has a good arm. He's one of those guys who got drafted to play Major League baseball out of high school. He threw a nice tight spiral while off balance running in the pocket. Not so easy to do. He hit the receiver in stride perfectly. Beautiful. Ronnie sure cleared the Patsie fans out of the stadium after that one. :)

Defenses in the NFL will have to think about Ronnie's passing ability now. He might be just as feared on halfback passes as Darren McFadden will be with the Raiders. I just want Dan Henning to not OVERDO this new Wildcat scheme. Use it wisely when we can get the most out of it. Use it to put defenses in a panic at just the right times.

I want to see them use Ginn on passing plays like that. Ginn was a QB in highschool. Think about it, if were int he redzone. We do a formation where CP and Ginn line up at WR and Ronnie at QB, you do a fake reverse, give Ginn the ball and let him pass to CP. Defenses will think CP is just a decoy and most likely leave him open.

Back
Top Bottom