Is Ronnie Brown the new Marshall Faulk? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Ronnie Brown the new Marshall Faulk?

A&MPhin84 said:
Dolfreak, your sig is freakin massive, bro! cut that thing down a bit before you draw the wrath of the mods, lol.

Thats not his sig man, it's a post he keeps copy and pasting into different threads.

Bowl_Bound said:
SOOOOOOOOOOOO sick of that argument. Why does almost everybody have Brown as a better pick? Dont get me wrong I like Caddy, but they SHARED the load. Brown only played less tailback because he is more versitile. The very same reason he is a better value in the NFL.

nice point

minus said:
Ronnie Brown doesn't have the moves of Faulk.Brown is more of a straight line running back.

Straight line RBs are useless. they are pretty much WRs

Crash, I meant style of player. Great recieving skills plus running ability. I'm not comparing productivity at the college level.

fear-the-d said:
Straight line RBs are useless. they are pretty much WRs

I agree.This is why I have chznged my mind on Ronnie Brown.Cadillac is the safer pick out of the two.

who is dolfreak? Ronnie Browns agent?

Ronnie Brown is more like Deuce McAllister. Great hands, power straight ahead runner with excellent straight line speed. Also has a good feel for the passing game.

Deuce McAllister is the perfect comparison. I think of Caddy as Clinton Portis and Benson as a Ricky clone

Back
Top Bottom