Is Ronnie's Middle name Leon? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Ronnie's Middle name Leon?

JHWAUEX said:
Yeah people make fake facebook profiles all the time. The reason I know the Auburn ones are legit is that it lists the email that you opened the account with, and if you look it up on Auburn.edu it will tell you whose email it is.

So Ronnie Brown's is really Ronnie Brown's unless someone somehow had access to his Auburn email account, which is highly unlikely.

But you can only make a profile if you have a school e-mail address with a school that's registered on facebook.

But I guess there are stupid people who would make their names fake and stuff.

byroan said:
But you can only make a profile if you have a school e-mail address with a school that's registered on facebook.

I know, but what I'm saying is some people use their school email or a friends school email to open an account and make a fake profile. Once you open an account with a school email you can name yourself whatever the heck you want.

So therefore there are a lot of fake facebook accounts. For example I am friends with a Napolean Dynamite from Auburn. I don't think he is a real person. :wink:

painnotpleasure said:
What exactly is facebook? And why are NFL players signed up with it? Can anyone just sign up? And how do you know if they're legit?

www.thefacebook.com

check out the site it will explain it......basically it connects all the major universities, you can make a profile, search for high school classmates that are in school. its cool

JHWAUEX said:
I know, but what I'm saying is some people use their school email or a friends school email to open an account and make a fake profile. Once you open an account with a school email you can name yourself whatever the heck you want.

So therefore there are a lot of fake facebook accounts. For example I am friends with a Napolean Dynamite from Auburn. I don't think he is a real person. :wink:

LOL!

I'm friends with coach Bobby Knight! (his account is real)

Back
Top Bottom