Is Sam Madison hurt again? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Sam Madison hurt again?

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
I heard he looked as if he were in pain after tackling K.Dilger in the 3rd QTR. any news????

He is fine. It hurt to get smacked on that shoulder, but he didn't come in for treatment this morning, and told the trainers he is fine.

That was a big test for his shoulder, and although it hurt, Wannstedt said it proved to Sam that he can take a hit and still be ok.

Shawn Wooden has a strained hammy, other then that, everyone came out ok.

Originally posted by WCoastFin
YES!!!!:D :D :D
Thanx dolfan87 you just made my weekend.:D

I want your job... it's only Wednesday, and you already started your weekend....

No

from http://www.miami.com/herald/content/sports/football/dolphins/digdocs/013640.htm

Cornerback Sam Madison came out of his first game in four weeks without any problems.

``He was banged up a little bit but he played physical,'' Wannstedt said. ``He told the trainer after the game that he was fine, and he didn't come in for treatment. It was encouraging to see him make a tackle when they were going after him. Hopefully, this is a big confidence-builder for him, knowing he can play with it [shoulder injury] and it's not going to get any worse.''

The Dolphins came out of Monday's game with no major injuries, though safety Shawn Wooden (hamstring) will be questionable for Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom