Is Seau Miami's best linebacker? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Seau Miami's best linebacker?

rafael

Hall Of Famer
Club Member
Reaction score
There was a quote attributed to Zach in one of the local papers that said Seau is now the team's best LB. We know that Seau is in great shape and that the pre-injury Seau was deservedly the defensive player of the month last season, so obviously he is still very good, but is he really better than Zach? I haven't been to camp so my opinion is at best speculation. Those of you who have been attending, what do you think? Does Seau look like the best LB on the team?

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by rafael
There was a quote attributed to Zach in one of the local papers that said Seau is now the team's best LB. We know that Seau is in great shape and that the pre-injury Seau was deservedly the defensive player of the month last season, so obviously he is still very good, but is he really better than Zach? I haven't been to camp so my opinion is at best speculation. Those of you who have been attending, what do you think? Does Seau look like the best LB on the team?

No

Originally posted by rafael

I don't even want to get into this type of discussion personally.

I think both players could very well end up in the probowl at the end of this year. They both have been great and I see no reason why they won't both step it up to an even higher level playing together. Which one is better..... who cares as long as they are both pounding Jets, Bills and Patsies into the turf along the way to a long overdue championship.

Seau is still an amazing football player, and so is Zach. I'd say both of them are equal at their right positions.

Zach is being nice to his good friend. If Seau ends up being 80% of what Zach is now and drives Zach to be even better than he has been, the Phins will be fortunate indeed and may have one of the best LB corps in football...

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Just think if somehow for strong side we could get Lavaar Arrington...

mmmmm...

This is what I was thinking. Not about Arrington, but just the thought of upgrading our OLB position. I already consider Seau an upgrade over Rodgers, but the thought of having two Zach quality LBs on our team is more than I could have hoped for. I'm not ready to say that Seau is on Zach's level b/c I haven't seen him play in our system, but I've got to admit that Zach's quote got me pumped.

I think they both will be in the HOF when they're done playing. I'm not sure who'll be better this year but Junior's carrer has been better imo.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom