Is the FO out of the line of fire? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is the FO out of the line of fire?

MiZFiT

Club Member
Reaction score
Just one week ago, more than half of FinHeaven were ranting about how bad the FO has been of late.

Now, with the addition of Marshall and the trading of Ginn for a 5th round pick, is the FO now great again?

I never had the front office in the line of fire. The offseason is long, and just because they were quite for most of March and April(despite the major splash with Dansby) I knew it was a marathon and not a sprint. Suddenly a quite offseason has become a very loud one for the Dolphins and the draft still hasn't happened yet.

this front office has ice water for blood.

Seriously, those who had the front office under fire won't be happy til we have a super bowl berth.

Still not a big fan of BP but they have been pretty good with the last two moves

I never had the front office in the line of fire. The offseason is long, and just because they were quite for most of March and April(despite the major splash with Dansby) I knew it was a marathon and not a sprint. Suddenly a quite offseason has become a very loud one for the Dolphins and the draft still hasn't happened yet.

Yea, you are one of few who actually understand the whole off-season. You dont make all of your moves within a week of FA starting.

I've always had faith in the current FO. Too many people on FH like to think they know how to run a football team. This isn't wanny and co we're talking about here..

I look at it this way, no matter what this front office does or doesn't do, some people will NEVER be satisfied.

Get we get rid of Pat White and Chowder? Then I will be really happy...

Get we get rid of Pat White and Chowder? Then I will be really happy...

What are you talking about??

Pat White will make his move to WR and be the next Josh Cribbs and Channing Crowder is the next Zach Thomas now that he is alongside Dansby. :rolleyes2:

Back
Top Bottom