Is the Franchise Tag still an option for Ronnie Brown next year? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is the Franchise Tag still an option for Ronnie Brown next year?

No1Phinatic

Starter
Reaction score
I've read a lot of stuff about RB not signing his tender and most people seem to think he only has 1 year left with team if he signs it. I have not heard any mention of a possible tag next year if he signs the tender and has a good year but they still are not wanting to sign him to a multi-year deal. Is it not possible they would tag him for 1 year more? Are tags gone for 2011 because of the CBA? Seems like if the tag is still an option they have RB for at least 2 more years and if he is thinking the same thing maybe that is why he wants to deal for more years now rather than risk another injury next season while playing for his tender or the 2011 playing under the franchise tag.

I think that's probably a lot more money than they want to pay him.

Let's see how he plays this year.

hell no...Ronnie hasn't lived up to the rookie contract he signed,nevermind all high endorsements,and signing bonuses...Now your talknig about paying him even more?

Nah....Im looking forward to Ronnie having a good year,so we can pick up a good compensatory pick in 2012

Back
Top Bottom