Is there a team that we have it out for more than the Jags this year> | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is there a team that we have it out for more than the Jags this year>

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
The entire world will see on October 12 2003 the Dolphins get some payback. I have been counting the months till we finally get some payback on the Jaguars for beating us 62-7 in Dan's and Jimmy's final playoff game. That's the day that they put the sprinklers up on us and embarrassed the greatest Dolphin Player of all time and probably the greatest QB ever. I had on a Dolphins Jersey number #13 and tore it from collar to hem in one move I was so aggrivated I then promptly called in to work and told them I wouldn't be there till Weds. I worked at a hotel that is owned by Huizenga but everyone there was a fan of the Jags. I can't wait till we come out on that despicable All-Tell field and watch JT, Zach, Madison, Buckley, Marion, Fletcher(all who were on the team that terrible day) take advantage of the now decrepit trio of Brunell, Taylor, and Smith. I want to see penalties galore while our defense smashes them to smithereens. I want to see Ricky run the ball down their throat. On October 12 we get to see the Dolphins get vengance in return for the darkest day in Dolphins history. Who else will be there?

Sorry Fletcher wasn't on the team but Surtain was

Typo: Fletcher wasn't on the team but Surtain was

Re: Is there a team that we have it out for more than the Jags this year>

Originally posted by RICKYSABEAST
Is there a team that we have it out for more than the Jags this year

YES, I'd say Jets, Bills, and Patsies hands down.
These are our division rivals, a yearly thorn in our side and the biggest obstacle to getting into playoffs and the Superbowl.
The Jags were just one team of many who have embarrased us in the playoffs the last few years.

I hated that day too. As a Jax resident, I will go to both games. I will bet that Del Rio and Weaver will pull out all stops in the preseason game to try to win and to sell some regular season tickets. I hope we crush them in October.

I hate the Ravens worse than the Jags. Ever since they pissed on the field, I've hated that team.

As long as we beat our division rivals, I'll be happy but I hope we are eating turkey legs on T-Day. Win on MNF too.

I don't like Jacksonville, but how can you despise a team so much simply for taking advantage of the other team's mistakes? Let's be honest, that game was just as much us playing horribly as them playing well.

Exactly. Its not like I bear the Raiders any special hate for embarrassing us in the playoffs a few years back. We played terribly, didn't look like a playoff team at all.

But, the Ravens are a bit of an exception...because of the rumor about them pissing on the field. I don't know if its actually true, I honestly dont think anyone but a Ravens player would be able to tell us whether it is true or not. But, if it is true, there's no greater disrespect they can show us, and no greater shame that we can feel, than to have them come down to Miami and 'mark their territory' and then proceed to trounce us in the first round of the playoffs in our own house.

I didn't feel so bad originally cuz I thought they were gonna be like the NFL's version of the Lakers, just turn on that defense (which was still in tact) during the playoffs and win a championship even though they lost a bunch of games during the regular season. But they weren't the NFL Lakers...they lost next round...just adding to our shame and embarrassment.

If I'm not mistaken, Dave was our D coordinator during the 62-7 loss, so you know he might have that score in his mind.

I hope we blow them out and don't stop until time runs out.

Ravens pissed on the field?:roflmao: ...i honestly never knew that...it must be a Raven thing, cuz 2 summers ago we were filming this sports pilot, for encouraging kids to play sports....and while there were a bunch of kids playing soccer and football on the field, Matt Stover goes off to the side, whips out his thud, and pisses right there...totally classless retard

Originally posted by Dolfan984
If I'm not mistaken, Dave was our D coordinator during the 62-7 loss, so you know he might have that score in his mind.

I hope we blow them out and don't stop until time runs out.

He was assistant head coach, not d-coord. I am psyched about that game simply for the fact that I only have to drive an hour and a half instead of the usual three and a half to see a 'Phins game.

Yeah, I think they are pretty classless.Probably not all of them, but it starts with the coach.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Ravens pissed on the field?:roflmao: ...i honestly never knew that...it must be a Raven thing, cuz 2 summers ago we were filming this sports pilot, for encouraging kids to play sports....and while there were a bunch of kids playing soccer and football on the field, Matt Stover goes off to the side, whips out his thud, and pisses right there...totally classless retard

They pissed on the field during their walk-through, then we just took a big, steaming dump right in our own pants during the game.

Back
Top Bottom