Is there any chance we could draft for Culter? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is there any chance we could draft for Culter?

upc1977

Dan's cousin
Reaction score
[mod] Draft threads belong in the draft forum. [/mod]

Now that every thing seems to have fallen into place, sure would be great to get him too.

By the way, my AFC East prediction for 2006:

Miami 12-4
NE 11-5
Jets 6-10
Bills 4-12

:sidelol:

upc1977 said:
Now that every thing seems to have fallen into place, sure would be great to get him too.

Miami 12-4
NE 11-5
Jets 6-10
Bills 4-12

zero chance on cutler

For a realistic option, I'm on the Brodie Croyle bandwagon.

upc1977 said:

Miami 12-4
NE 11-5
Jets 6-10
Bills 4-12

I dont think NE will win 10 games next year.I also dont think we will win 12.I think 10 wins will win the AFC East.Miami 10-6 NE 9-7 Bills 6-10 Jets 5-11

I think once again its gonna come down to the wire with N.E. And of course we will prob have to play them IN new england week 17.....
miami 10 and 6
NE 10 and 6
jets 8 and 8
bills 7 and 9

We have a franchise QB now. There's absolutely no need to draft a QB with any of first 3 picks, and if we do, I think it's a waste. If they want to take a flyer on a guy in the 7th round to hold the clipboard, fine. Other than that, no.

RWhitney014 said:
We have a franchise QB now. There's absolutely no need to draft a QB with any of first 3 picks, and if we do, I think it's a waste. If they want to take a flyer on a guy in the 7th round to hold the clipboard, fine. Other than that, no.

exactly!!:dolphins:

upc1977 said:

Miami 12-4
NE 11-5
Jets 6-10
Bills 4-12

Well, it may not be that far fetched but I doubt Saban will go into the season with Lemon and Cutler as our backup QBs, knowing that DC will probably miss the first month of games ?? At any rate, we have several other holes to fill and only 2 day one picks before he goes after a QB...

upc1977 said:
[mod] Draft threads belong in the draft forum. [/mod]

Miami 12-4
NE 11-5
Jets 6-10
Bills 4-12

Daunte just turned 29 which should give us at least 4 years till we have to think about his replacement.

I like your prediction but i think NE would be lucky to get at least 10 wins. If DC will be ready by the start of the season i think its likely for us to go 12-4 or even higher.

Well there is a chance, But if he is there when we pick I think that just makes that pick trade bait! We need help on Defense and the Draft will probably be the answer

Cutler will probably be picked up by the Lions now that Harrington is demanding a trade or to be released, book it.

RunRickyRun34 said:
Cutler will probably be picked up by the Lions now that Harrington is demanding a trade or to be released, book it.

No way they just picked up McCown and Kitna. Wait then again this was the team that kept drafting receivers in the 1st round for three years straight

it would be tempting, culpepper is almost thirty, thats pretty old for a "franchise" qb. but there are more important holesto fill. now if we didnt have a major shortage in draft picks, i think we may have taken a qb in the 3rd or 4th, but because were so low on picks, i could see us taking one in the 7th maybe ingle martin or eric meyer

he's 29, almost thirty... might not be able to start at the beginning of this season (which means he'd be closer to 30 by the time he's playing for us.) He's a great pick-up, but if he can play for 5 more years, then what? We're not going to be able to pick up a top qb in the next five years...

I'm a little worried about culpepper's health in the first place, even if he is healthy, there's no guarantee that he'll be pro bowl caliber... not that we need pro bowl caliber, but it would be nice.

If cutler's there and cromartie's not, then i'd like to grab him

Back
Top Bottom