Is there any scenario where the Dolphins could still make the playoffs? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is there any scenario where the Dolphins could still make the playoffs?

many. but it is almost impossible anyway. and prepare to get eaten alive by all the pretentious "realists" on here.

Not that I even really want them to make the playoffs at this point, I just wanted to see if its still possible.

Win out and hope is the only way. Too early for calculations at this point, but winning out gets you to 9-7 and would include four division wins.

I suppose the Jets, Pats and Bills team jets could all crash before week 17. Its possible.

It's a legitimate (albeit unlikely) question. Let's keep this flame free.

There is also a chance of bumping into Kim kardashian and getting married to her. Then you get a wedding gift of a 3some with her and scarlet johansen. Hell it can happen right.

like all have said above me. . . Plausible however very unlikely. Lots of help needed.

The only way(best way) i could envision it is to win out(thatss a must, one loss and its over) and hope that New england Buffalo and NYJ all split whatever remaining games and lose enough to get them all to 9-7 or worse. I dont think wild card is an option wed have to win the divison.

Really hurt ourselves. The Giants Browns and Denver game all very winnable and we lost at the end. If not for those games we could be 5-4 . . :(

Yes. Plenty of teams have made the playoffs with a 9-7 record. Last year, the Seahawks even made the playoffs with a losing record (7-9).

we would need to win out and need alot of teams to lose

There is a better chance of going 2-14 than 9-7 to make the playoffs.

Yes. Plenty of teams have made the playoffs with a 9-7 record. Last year, the Seahawks even made the playoffs with a losing record (7-9).

My bad, forgot we played in the NFC West.

There is also a chance of bumping into Kim kardashian and getting married to her. Then you get a wedding gift of a 3some with her and scarlet johansen. Hell it can happen right.

Kim Kardashian before or after she bangs the NBA and NFL???
I THINK I'LL PASS EITHER WAY

Back
Top Bottom