Is this a real Jersey? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is this a real Jersey?

I don't *recall* an Aqua Phin jersey with only orange stripes on the sleeves, but while my memory is good on a lot of things, I can't say they never wore such a jersey.

The jersey is probably what the guy represents it to be though: some "throwback" series - look at his feedback rating (100% positive with over 1,000 responses).

Agua said:
I don't *recall* an Aqua Phin jersey with only orange stripes on the sleeves, but while my memory is good on a lot of things, I can't say they never wore such a jersey.

The jersey is probably what the guy represents it to be though: some "throwback" series - look at his feedback rating (100% positive with over 1,000 responses).

I can honestly say that they didn't wear a jersey like that. The guys feedback rating only means that he makes his customers happy. It doesn't really mean that they know what they are actually buying.

Knock off, but it would still be sweet to have. i would buy it but i would have to gain about 200 punds.

It is absolutely not an Authentic NFL jersey; the Dolphins have never worn such a jersey.

"Players of the Century" items do appear to be available elsewhere, although I'm not familiar with them. It may or may not be a licensed NFL product.

no, it is unique and i would wear it.. everyone has the same shyte now a days...

why not ? just dont pay too much,....

It's not real but for 9.99 it ain't bad. I guess you'll have to out bid me for it! (jk) lol.

There are different combinations of the number and width of the orange and white stripes on the sleeves of authentic Dolphin jerseys, but no real version that I know of has omitted the white stripes altogether.
This is definately not "real".
But, if it goes for 25 bucks or less it would still be a cool jersey to have.

Back
Top Bottom