Is this ESPN..Read this..it's good | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is this ESPN..Read this..it's good

I agree with everything but Greenwood being better at pass support than run support.

Nice article...they even got a shot in for all the Ogden haters.

The Odgen thing is still to be decided..I disagreed with that point.

I didn't say I agreed...just that the Ogden haters got a nice little shot in.

" Chris Chambers led the league in yards per catch (18.4), not bad for a rookie whose college coach, Barry Alvarez, told Miami coaches his pupil wasn't NFL ready."

I thought Barry Alvarez told Dave Wannstedt pretty much the opposite. Something like Chambers had lots of talent that was hidden behind the mainly rush offense of the Badgers.

Originally posted by relive1972
" Chris Chambers led the league in yards per catch (18.4), not bad for a rookie whose college coach, Barry Alvarez, told Miami coaches his pupil wasn't NFL ready."

I thought Barry Alvarez told Dave Wannstedt pretty much the opposite. Something like Chambers had lots of talent that was hidden behind the mainly rush offense of the Badgers.

I thought so, as well.

i dont know, i heard he did give us the inside scoop on Chambers and that it was a very good report. well anyway im an ogden hater and i do agree with him.

Actually I think Barry Alvarez said Chambers was a great talent that wasn't utilized in his run first offense but given a couple years would be a great reciever. So technically that would be "not ready for the NFL". Just be glad Chambers is a great student :)

Did you see the poll. It asked which corner was better. Madison was winning 56 to 44 or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom