Is this guy for real?? (merged) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is this guy for real?? (merged)

He is a crack up. He puts on his helmet, then says.."Dad, put your helmet on too" so i do, and then we toss around his mini Wilson football. He is only two, and can catch about 80% of the gentle tosses I send him.

He sucks at throwing though...just like his dad. ;)

that's awesome 39 & 87...one of these days i'll give up and have a rug rat...but for now, i have a phin hat and handkerchief for my poor dog to strut around the house on game day!

That's an awesome pic 87!

As far as Jason Smith goes, he's on late night on Fox Sports Radio 1150 out here in the LA area and he is an unapologetic Jests fan. So to see him picking the Jets doesn't suprise me or upset me in any way; he's just doing what most of us would do if we had a radio show and wrote a column.

If it's any consolation to you guys, his show is boring and his partner does nothing but pick on him and slam him the whole time. :D

I'm still trying to find out where this guy came from..has he been on this planet long..We don't have Brock..Jets D better than our's because of Depth on the Dline..He basically states their O is non existent..with injuries to two starters who out, and 2 more injuries to players who won't be ready until august..that's a lot of time off for a line not to jel before the season..12-4..possibly 10-1 to start..Is he looking at the same Jets team as we are..Name 5 QB's who brought their team back in the 4th qtr. last year in 5 or more games. Let's see who the playmakers are.

1. Jay Fielder
2. ????
3. ????
4. ????
5. ???

Huh, I need help guys.

He sucks at throwing though...just like his dad.

Kevin Costner might give you some wisdom like this...

"If you teach him he will throw"...

or...maybe..he would say "Grip it and rip it"...

But Dans advice is best..."Pick a guy and let it fly";)

Brock

Just read that moron's article on the Dolphins and he said Brock was gone. He is still on Miami isn't he. It shocked me to read something that was gone, please confirm this for me.

Brock is most definately still the starting FS here in Miami. That guy needs to pull his head out of his ass before writing articles.

Is Brock going to be a free agent again next year??? Or is he locked in for a few???:confused:

Pro Football Talk has a couple of different writers with widely dissenting opinions. The guy who does the Daily Rumor Mill rips on the Jets quite frequently.

Their editorial stuff on team evaluation never really has been very strong even when they were NFLTalk. However their editorial stuff on the perspective of agents is top notch, as one of their associates who writes is none other than Ron Del Duca (the agent for Jay Williams and a number of other players). Also their rumor mill is REALLY top notch as they often catch a lot of stuff that is absolutely true, but no other media has reported it. And they are often the first one to break news to the public even before KFFL gets anything.

Just cuz they have great inside connections for news stories and are really good with the rumor mill and offer unique perspectives in other areas, doesn't mean they are good at team evaluations. Team evaluations are a dime a dozen in the media and quite frankly none of them end up being very accurate.

SOME of them have to be accurrate.......obviously, that's not the case with this one.

Yup...

Originally posted by Expo88
That's an awesome pic 87!

As far as Jason Smith goes, he's on late night on Fox Sports Radio 1150 out here in the LA area and he is an unapologetic Jests fan. So to see him picking the Jets doesn't suprise me or upset me in any way; he's just doing what most of us would do if we had a radio show and wrote a column.

If it's any consolation to you guys, his show is boring and his partner does nothing but pick on him and slam him the whole time. :D

... I personally think it's an act, he is playing the STUPID BLIND Jets fan so his partner can crack on him. It's suppose to be funny, but like you said it's very boring!

Oliver...

Re: Yup...

Originally posted by Oliver

... I personally think it's an act, he is playing the STUPID BLIND Jets fan so his partner can crack on him. It's suppose to be funny, but like you said it's very boring!

Oliver...

You're probably right but if it is an act then they definitely need some serious lessons.

Back
Top Bottom