Is This Mularkey's Last Year? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is This Mularkey's Last Year?

• Yes, He Sucks!

Votes: 45 58.4%
  • No, Nick Will Give Him Other Chance(s)

Votes: 32 41.6%

• Total voters
ADDiKT said:
Miami starts this season slow, Miami turns it on and now we want to fire Mularky?
It is yet to be determined whether Miami has "turned it on."

We lost last week and there's a good chance we will lose at least two more games out of four. We could lose even more than that since we play three teams who are unquestionably better than we are (Colts, Pats, Jets) and one team who's as bad as we are, but who's already beaten us once in Miami.

I don't think Mularkey is all that wonderful, but I do think changing coordinators yet AGAIN would be even worse for this team. Keep him.

Our O-line limits what we can do. Until that is fixed it doesn't matter who our OC is.

If this isn't Mularkey's first and last year here I will be extremely disappointed in Saban's ability to manage this team. If you haven't noticed the scripted plays we run at the beggining of every game which both Saban and Mularkey devise togethor are always extremely succesful yet afterwards when the playcalling is left strictly up to Mularkeys judgement the offense sputters and just looks horrible in comparison. The biggest constant in this is Mularkey being left on his own to call the plays. It is obvious to me that he is a rather large contributing factor in this offense lack of production and I suspect it is also obvious to Saban, so in my opinion yes this is Mularkeys first and last year here.

Gawd I hope so....:tantrum:

Anybody that utilizes his feature back by running him 12 times a game, when he is averageing 4.5 a carry has got to go.....:shakeno:

Calgaryfin said:
Consistency is what this team needs not the third OC in 3 years. Mularkey did a good job in Pitt and will do ok here once everyone gets adjusted. Couple upgrades on the OL and we will have a running game and be good to go!
I got news for you! You first must run the ball to have a running game,and incase you haven't noticed Mularkey don't run period>.:shakeno:

postermaster said:
When I start thinking about what do we did wrong to be at 5 - 7, and I think at every position specially at the defense it seems to be everything in order, but at the offense, eventhough we have great players, we do not make big offensive plays, the only problem that comes to my mind is the offensive plays that Mike Mularkey decides to make...

I think that some good head coaches are going to be fired after the regular season end, we should be able to find a solid offensive coordinator out of those coaches and fire Mike Mularkey.
I hope Mularkey is gone next year for sure but we have got to get our guy this year.We cant get a new offensive cordinator ever year.

Has anything changed? We're still statistically one of the worst offenses in the league. Do people think we really don't have the talent to be in the top 15offenses? It's Mularkey that is killing us the most right now. Even ahead of the QBs.

Hell yes, get rid of him. We've been winning through defense, not because of any offensive play calling genius.

I surely hope so.... I often wonder where all of these "trick" plays came from when Saban said that we were still using the same playbook and offense from last season.

They really must have been buried pretty deep in the playbook...

...I hope they get buried even deeper from now on.

Back
Top Bottom