Is this the most important draft in franchise history? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is this the most important draft in franchise history?

Is 2012 the most important draft in franchise history?

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

13Dolfan87

Scout Team
Reaction score
Is it safe to say that, heading in, this is the most important draft in Dolphins history? Or is that being too premature?

I think that now more than ever we cannot afford to miss out on our first round pick. Teams can never really afford to draft a bust in the top 10 (especially at QB) but I think we all know that with the way things have gone for the team in recent years, that we really need to find a franchise player this year.

So, with that said, I say yes. What about you?

I will have to say Yes and No, While I want to say Yes because this should be the draft we get our QB finally Its hard to say it will have a long term impact knowing Mr. Conservative Ireland is still making the decisions. So Yes its most important but no, Ireland will screw it up and it will take next years draft to start fixing the Fins again.
Chubbs

Probably not the most important, but this draft seems to have everyone's attention more than usual. The most important draft was when we took Marino imo.

Yes without question.

Answer is yes because it's the current one. Shape your future today.

There's potential for us to draft a franchise QB.

I'm not saying that Tannehill is going to make it in the NFL. But the potential is there.

It's time to pounce. See what happens. You don't get ahead in life or in business without taking some big risks.

This is a risk we need to take.

HUGE DRAFT!

its important for ireland i'd say...he better not pull no patrick turners or koa misis here...

It's not the most important, all of the drafts are equally important IMO. I do hope it's the most impactful draft we've had in a long time seeing as we've avoided addressing the QB position since 1983 and haven't drafted any playmakers since Jimmy Johnson left so we need a good draft. However, I have little reason to believe Ireland will make it happen.

Like is stated before, this is the most important draft in Ireland's professional career. He screws this up and he might not see another job. I say that, but Speilman got another job.

Back
Top Bottom