Is this the most radical and comprehensive makeover in NFL history? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is this the most radical and comprehensive makeover in NFL history?

raving

Active Roster
Reaction score
I believe our offseason has the potential to be the best in NFL history. A franchise DESTROYED by a hapless, blockhead, that was as innovative as a piece of wood to a potential dynasty - in months!

Hats off to Saban!

And for all of you cynics out there - get on the learning curve!

raving said:
I believe our offseason has the potential to be the best in NFL history. A franchise DESTROYED by a hapless, blockhead, that was as innovative as a piece of wood to a potential dynasty - in months!

Hats off to Saban!

It is pretty impressive huh? A little depth on the D-Line and another CB and we'll be in awesome shape. This team will have a huge turn around this season. HUGE!!!

Um, no i doubt it. It was a pretty good offseason on paper. But who's to say ANY move we made will pay off. none of us know anything until opening weekend.

Saban4prez said:
Um, no i doubt it. It was a pretty good offseason on paper. But who's to say ANY move we made will pay off. none of us know anything until opening weekend.

And I guess you want Saban for president because....what? he's a failure? or a wannabe? or a bozo almost winner? or you too think/believe/know that this guy is an abolute freakin animal! with a football IQ on steroids! or do you just appreciate mediocre presidents?

raving said:

Hats off to Saban!

If things get turned around and we have a magical season..yes, it would have to be considered the best in NFL history, but we don't really know that yet, do we ??

But love the optimism...

I don't expect miracles this season, improvement, yes, miricles, no. But, I do expect and see a team and organization righting itself and poised to return to the top of the hill in the next couple of years.

at the end of the season if we have improved then the answer to your question is yes, till then since we haven't even really had practice with pads yet or seen any real action

NO

raving said:
And I guess you want Saban for president because....what? he's a failure? or a wannabe? or a bozo almost winner? or you too think/believe/know that this guy is an abolute freakin animal! with a football IQ on steroids! or do you just appreciate mediocre presidents?

...how old are you again?

you're like a kid in a candy store with 10 bucks. Truth is, no one knows how this season will go.

Back
Top Bottom