Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I've always thought this Phan was the baddest :up:

clear.gif
clear.gif

clear.gif

I met him before. I wonder if he posts here. I really would like to talk to him.

That dude is awesome.

I haven't met him yet, but I have met and taken pictures with the other guy who always wears the cape and has the black and white signs that say "MIAMI DOLPHINS #1"

He's cool too.

He should manufacture that get-up so I can wear it around town on game day. That would be something to see here in Iowa! LOL! ( which isn't ALL cornfields by the way HAHA).

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
but I have met and taken pictures with the other guy who always wears the cape and has the black and white signs that say "MIAMI DOLPHINS #1"

He's cool too.

That guy is Rick....
He's been doing that since the 80's in the Orange Bowl.
Very cool guy. He has dropped in on tailgate parties of ours a few times over the years. Don't know Finman but he's got a cool get up.

The fins should bring back Dolfan Denny. He was a little "cheesy" but he did get the fans vocally involved in games. He would keep waiving that stupid GO! sign at sections tirelessly until the crowd gave in and started cheering. I think some cheered just to get him to move on to another section!

Originally posted by Muck

clear.gif
clear.gif

clear.gif

I'm not sure if they both did it last year, be there are, or were two finheads! They drive an older van with Dolphins all over it. Once they get inside they split up and run down isles all game.

Very cool people, easy to talk to as well.

Originally posted by Muck

clear.gif
clear.gif

clear.gif

It's Migs on steriods...

:lol:

That guy with the sign is in my section, and he's probabaly taken a picture with everyone who has ever been to a game or a practice.

Those other guys dont seem like they are there that often.

Re: Re: Is This You?? Do You Know Who This Is??

Originally posted by T-ROCK

It's Migs on steriods...

:lol:

Steriods? What steriods? :lol:

Re: Re: Is This You?? Do You Know Who This Is??

Originally posted by Ozzy

I'm not sure if they both did it last year, be there are, or were two finheads! They drive an older van with Dolphins all over it. Once they get inside they split up and run down isles all game.

Very cool people, easy to talk to as well.

Wow, didn't see that coming. Kinda like when there were two killers in Scream.

Back
Top Bottom