Is This You?? Do You Know Who This Is?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is This You?? Do You Know Who This Is??

Hes a cool guy so is dolphan Dan(which is the guy with the cape by the way) the guy I cant stand is the other one who dresses up and goes from section to section. In real Life his name is Roger hes a low life and a drunk, Used to coach kids at Tamiami Park(for those from Miami) Used to get sloshed in front of the kids. Got thrown out of park and is not allowed back again. Tried to start a fight with Tamiami's Football Commisioner at the home opener against raiders 2 yrs ago. He was drunk once again swinging away of course at someone smaller than him untill myself and some other coaches showed up,then he ran like the little low life wuss he is.

Fin Man looks like a converted Raiders fan.

That guy that Muck posted has the coolest costume out there, IMO. His version of the Fins, lives up to how we see them instead of just little dolphins swimming in the ocean.:cooldude:

That dude is f**ken awsome! do you guys think everything he has on is custom made??? If anyone sees him, please refer him to this board....could that be DCH when hes out fighting crime????? SuperFinfan???

Originally posted by Muck
I've always thought this Phan was the baddest :up:

clear.gif
clear.gif

clear.gif

I remember reading a story about them. i believe they are from Deland near Daytona. They were in the running to get into the HOF under some catagory???

I think.

Re: Re: Is This You?? Do You Know Who This Is??

Originally posted by fins1

I remember reading a story about them. i believe they are from Deland near Daytona. They were in the running to get into the HOF under some catagory???

I think.

I'm not sure about where they live, but the story was about being recongized as an official mascott for the Dolphins, and was for a mention in the HOF. I believe they won it.

These two guys are awesome! Always on the HBO show (when they show Fin games and shoe reaction by the crowd) with Costas,Marino and Carter. Those tww guys are awesomeeee. What are their names?

The one in the picture?

and

the one who has a mustache and holds up the sign that says "Miami Dolphins #1"

Re: Re: Re: Is This You?? Do You Know Who This Is??

Originally posted by Muck

Wow, didn't see that coming. Kinda like when there were two killers in Scream.

LOL!! The two look noticably different. I think one wears shoulder pads and is not in great shape. The other is the one you pictured!

:lol: Well you aren't really looking at them when the game is going on.

Oh BTW, true story...the guy with the mustache two years ago when Fiedler scored the game winning TD against the Raiders....earlier that day, My Best Friend (Raider Fan) had his Tim Brown jersey on and the Mustache Dol-Fan approached him and said..."You Have Problems." When they told em that I cracked up and knew I had to go to the next Oakland Vs Miami game and I did one year later (last years game). What a game it was. It was my 1st Football game in a stadium ever. I am looking forward to going to another this year.

Back
Top Bottom