Isaiah Ford and Patrick Laird Cutups vs New York Jets (Videos) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Isaiah Ford and Patrick Laird Cutups vs New York Jets (Videos)

houtz

"guess who's back, back again"
Club Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been slacking lately and keep forgetting to post my cutups on the website for your viewing pleasure.

Here are two from this weekend's game vs the New York Jets.

First, WR Isaiah Ford--

Second, RB Patrick Laird --

Let me know what you think.

Josh Houtz

Thanx!

Lol, there's A LOT of stuffs in the Laird video, hahaha!

At least he's got ball security and toughness.

Hey guys,

I've been slacking lately and keep forgetting to post my cutups on the website for your viewing pleasure.

Here are two from this weekend's game vs the New York Jets.

First, WR Isaiah Ford--

Second, RB Patrick Laird --

Let me know what you think.

Josh Houtz

Thanks for posting. Really like Laird. Sucks our oline can't run block.

Holy **** on the front page this title shows as 'Isaiah Ford and Patrick Laid Cut...'

Appreciate it man, Laird was a good find. He is pretty shifty and can make a guy miss. Biggest thing I like is he gets positive yards, even its its 2-3 yards, any time he got a loss it was because the line just blew assignments. If he can control it there will be yards gained. Ballage just ran into the line like it was short yardage and Drake would dance around and end up with negative 3 yards. Gotta appreciate a smart player who just gets what he can get to put the team in a better position. You dont need huge plays every time, and he has shown ability to get 15-20 yards in chunks but looking for it every play leads to 2nd and 13 where Laird, at least so far, gets you to 2nd and 7 which makes for a huge difference in play calling on both sides because you were able to stay ahead of the chains.

Ford is a guy I have always wanted to see succeed. Watched him at VA tech a ton and while he doesn't have elite anything just kind of gets open and plays with a lot of fire and energy. Does catch with his body a lot but just let him get out there and do it, having him as a 3 or 4 would be a great option IMO. Should be interesting to see him this week considering the Giants will likely key on him.

The line should be somewhat fixed this off-season, I expect 2021 to be the year the Line is finally finished with a new L-tackle.

I remember @RobertHorry talking about Ford when he was drafted years ago.

Kid has ability.
I mean he got a ton of hype year in and out during pre season for 2-3 years. This year was a bit quiet for him. Sime pundits said he could be a find if we placed him in the right role. Then adam gase happened and all.

Hope he can keep it up. Between hurns, Parker, Grant, Williams and him that is a fine core of guys.

I don’t any of these guys would or will take us to the next level but put good pieces around them and they’ll flourish and be important role players. Can’t wait to watch these two on Sunday

I don’t any of these guys would or will take us to the next level but put good pieces around them and they’ll flourish and be important role players. Can’t wait to watch these two on Sunday

The role players on NFL rosters are just as important as the superstars IMO.

Back
Top Bottom