ISIAAH FORD Vs. CORDREA TANKERSLEY VIDEO | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ISIAAH FORD Vs. CORDREA TANKERSLEY VIDEO

whoa....that push on the back of the RB @ 5 yard line as he strolls on by was awful, so lackadaisical...my 14 year old can push a guy harder than that.

Lol. At the exaggeration here. There was one horrible play, the run for a TD. One. He didn't look great in some of the others but, he wasn't running from contact. He did however find every reason not to hit the ball carrier. Legit reasons; the sideline, runner wasn't going nowhere but, there was only one horrible play. He has some work to do but, all you exaggerating is laughable. Chill out. He's one of us.

He will not make the team if he cannot figure out how to get physical and tackle - because plenty of other guys will. So its up to him. Tackle or move on in life...

Ford is pretty legit I am kind of curious about the #4 & #5 WR competition we have going & if Grant will stay on as a #6 WR?

Thought Ford in the 7th was great value, Tank in the 3rd not so much.

Want impressed with the pick in the first place, and watching this, he is like a stick figure that thinks he will snap at anytime upon contact. A lot of arm tackling, doesn't get his skinny torso anywhere near the WR, and looks timid.

More pissed than worried now.

I shall call him Tinkersley until he shows some respect to the craft

sorry but the fact that he wants no contact is a huge red flag. pretty good coverage skills, but good god he is scared to death to tackle. no way I would have taken him after seeing how scared of contact he is.

Lol. At the exaggeration here. There was one horrible play, the run for a TD. One. He didn't look great in some of the others but, he wasn't running from contact. He did however find every reason not to hit the ball carrier. Legit reasons; the sideline, runner wasn't going nowhere but, there was only one horrible play. He has some work to do but, all you exaggerating is laughable. Chill out. He's one of us.
nice to take up for him but good god you are wrong. the guy is afraid of contact. he was running from it. I saw at least three times he actively tried to stay away. then he just pushed the guy inside

lol JL gonna put him on his @$$,never seen someone on defense that don't wanna tackle "Tank" huh

Wow. At 1:12 of the video, he totally shows zero effort to get off of a block to help teammates tackle the guy with the ball. Not impressive at all.

I call it a draw. A penalty and two picks and a couple of completions. Enjoy it!

That was far from a draw. Ford toasted him for the first big play of the game. Tank was left picking up his jock at the line. Ford's TD, Tank was toast again. McMillan's TD run should have never happened but Tank pulled and ole and let him just run by with minimal effort.

Sure, he had 2 picks. He however have up 3 huge plays and refused contact more often than not. You can't have that on this level.

Sad to say, but if I am an offensive coordinator I am gonna go after Tankersley every chance I get until he can stop it. That said, I doubt Tankersley is going to hit the field until he improves his tackling. Most of the time, our coaches don't put RB's in until they can pass block, so they will probably hold Tankersley out until he starts tackling better. If he continues to be a wussy, then maybe a switch to WR is in order. He would probably run out of bounds like Ginn, but that might be better than outright cutting him. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom