Isiah Prince | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Isiah Prince

mbhcu98

Active Roster
Reaction score
Giving a shout out to all those so called fans that tried to use Isiah Prince against Greir. Today is the reason he's a Bengal and not a Dolphins.

As someone not watching the game, what's going on

And just like that it’s tied.

That drop cost Cincy big time.

If the Bengals keep their cool they should win this game.

Where is Donta Foreman?

The point on Grier was... most 6th round picks don't make it.
Prince is not a great player, but he is still in the league and starting/surviving on a playoff team.
Prince's success level is much higher than a typical 6th round selection, and as such, he was a solid, smart pick in the 6th round.

The point on Grier was... most 6th round picks don't make it.
Prince is not a great player, but he is still in the league and starting/surviving on a playoff team.
Prince's success level is much higher than a typical 6th round selection, and as such, he was a solid, smart pick in the 6th round.

Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I thought he was primarily as 6th OL on heavy packages this year? He’s not good, FWIW. Not a Billy Turner situation brewing with a 13-14 year career.

I guess you could say that’s on par for what you’d expect the average 6th rounder to yield.

Make no mistake about Cincy OL is disaster and no one would sign Isiah Prince to improve their own OL, if given the option.

What were the Titans thinking? Hand that ball to Foreman on 3rd and one and continue the drive.

Derrick Henry is not a 100%.

That was tough to watch. That was a Brian Flores special. Only thing missing was Jacoby Brissett. Love when coaches over think things.

Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I thought he was primarily as 6th OL on heavy packages this year? He’s not good, FWIW. Not a Billy Turner situation brewing with a 13-14 year career.

I guess you could say that’s on par for what you’d expect the average 6th rounder to yield.

Make no mistake about Cincy OL is disaster and no one would sign Isiah Prince to improve their own OL, if given the option.
You dont know that 'he's not good', nor do you know if he will or will not go on to have a lengthy career...
You are stating your opinions as facts...

If you think a borderline starter is what you can expect from a 6th rounder... I'd say that you are wildly overestimating what you get out of the 6th round.

I'll say this, Prince has looked better than the rest of the Cinncy Oline today. Their problem is the interior.

Prince probably would have been our best tackle this year. Our coaching staff was clueless.

Back
Top Bottom