Isiah Prince | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Isiah Prince

You dont know that 'he's not good', nor do you know if he will or will not go on to have a lengthy career...
You are stating your opinions as facts...

If you think a borderline starter is what you can expect from a 6th rounder... I'd say that you are wildly overestimating what you get out of the 6th round.

I don’t have a clue what point your trying to make.

Isiah Prince isn’t a good NFL OT, just so we are clear about what’s a fact.

The fact that he’s playing for Cincy in the playoffs isn’t a testament to Prince but an indictment of their roster. One that yielded the No.1 overall pick just two years ago.

He doesn’t have a lengthy career ahead of him. Probably why he say the 2020 season out because of Covid.

That was one of the worst Offensive lines I've ever seen. And as a Dolphin fan I've seen my share. The D won that game.

I think Prince barely graded better than Davis on the season rankings by PFF (taken with a grain of salt). But he was only a sixth round pick. He’s not a bust for where he was drafted.

That was one of the worst Offensive lines I've ever seen. And as a Dolphin fan I've seen my share. The D won that game.

I can’t believe Mike Vrabel stuck with Henry so much. Foreman had so much more juice in his legs.

If Henry isn’t active for the game Tennessee is hosting the AFCC.

I think Prince barely graded better than Davis on the season rankings by PFF (taken with a grain of salt). But he was only a sixth round pick. He’s not a bust for where he was drafted.

Well you can’t ever call a late round pick a bust. So I definitely agree with that.

Just hammering home the point that much like Miami, Cincy is looking to revamp their OLs.

Joe Burrow is going to be a problem for a lot teams, for a long time.

Everyone keeps talking about Mahomes-Allen.

Mahomes-Burrow is going to be the premier matchup for the next decade.

I'm not sure the point of this thread - we got IP's momma talkin' him up in here?

I'm not sure what the point of this thread is either, he has never been accused of being a good or great tackle here.

All I know is he starts for a team moving on to the AFC championship game.

Back
Top Bottom