Isnt it clear that cadillac and mike williams are the best rb/wr in this draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Isnt it clear that cadillac and mike williams are the best rb/wr in this draft

jaxdolfan said:
Brown is better than Williams on 95% of the boards.
yea because all these people that do them are all caught up on 40 times and other things that really dont mean that much. when it comes down to running the ball, vision, moves, caddy is the better back

Awsi Dooger said:
I'm with you. The guys in charge of the groceries apparently aren't. I also think it's clear Khalif Barnes is a better OT than Alex Barron. Merriman the best defensive player. Rolle is a S, not a CB. I do like Nugent as best kicker, just to prove I'm not a rogue contrarian.
Me too. When I see guys like Russ Lande and Frank Coyle rate Carnell as the #1 RB, that means something to me.
Rolle could be the next Ed Reed and Merriman...well even Helen Keller could see he is the best defender.
Barnes will be a great value for someone, since few have him higher than last third of the the 1st round.

42ZRo said:
i dont understand why people think braylon will be better than mike williams and ronnie brown will be better than cadillac. have people not watched them play before? if we draft braylon or brown were gona be really regreting it later when we see what cadilac and williams do in the nfl.
ive watched them play and agree 100%. great post!!!!

42ZRo said:
yea because all these people that do them are all caught up on 40 times and other things that really dont mean that much. when it comes down to running the ball, vision, moves, caddy is the better back
ur the man 42.

Brown is bigger, quicker, and a better receiver than Caddy.

Mike Williams is fairly slow for a WR and some teams think so much of his speed that they're projecting him as a TE. Plus he hasn't played in a year and therefore doesn't have the experience or body of work that Edwards has.

Back
Top Bottom