Isn't it SAD how much more money... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Isn't it SAD how much more money...

Stamos

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Derrius Thompson and James Mcknight make then Chris Chambers. That will obviously change in the near future, still very pathetic if you think about it.

No what's sad is that Olindo Mare makes more than Chambers. We better re-sign him this off-season before he has what I believe will be a Pro Bowl year next year.

we did overpay them.. i think what went through their mind(front office), is that after Thompson had a good season but not the best in redskins , miami thought thompson could be better.. obviously he did not accomplish anything this year but i still think he can stay here witha restructure contract and be a good third receiver.. also the same situation with mcknight when he came out of dallas... he had his career year there the last season before he came, had 900 yards receiving and again miami thuoght that he could have improved here.. though i cannot say that he might stay here,cause im pretty sure he is going to be cut.. chambers will get his contract the way he wants it..believe me.. he deserves it..

I dont think it's sad that Chambers is being paid less then Thompson or McKnight...Chambers original contract isnt up, is it?

Of course Thompson and McKnight make more than Chambers. Chambers wasn't a first round pick and is playing on a rookie contract, while Thompson and McKnight were signed as free agents. However, hopefully we will give Chambers an extension this offseason which will give him more than Thompson and McKnight.

Originally posted by Disgustipate
I dont think it's sad that Chambers is being paid less then Thompson or McKnight...Chambers original contract isnt up, is it?

Stamos is basing this on production, and to think about it.. it is pretty sad.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Stamos is basing this on production, and to think about it.. it is pretty sad.

Not when you think of the circumstances. How would you feel if a rookie comes to work making more than you after you have a few years of seniority and are successfully established. After the rookie surpasses you then it makes sense he gets paid more when salaries are to be increased. That's just regular business.

Just as after your promotion and pay raise you start to screw up and cost the firm money. They then ask you to reduce your salary or leave. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom