Isn't this what some of us always knew? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Isn't this what some of us always knew?

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
"I think you constantly believe in your heart that until it translates on the field, it's more what you feel and what you're saying as compared to what's actually happening," Dolphins head coach Dave Wannstedt said. "Doing it the last week or two, it should reaffirm in everybody's mind what we're capable of doing.

The constant barrage of negativity and personall attacks on players and coaches from some fans consistently ignored this one simple fact.

The offense was always capable of playing this way.

We KNEW they could do it, it was just a matter of execution and confidence, with both feeding off each other.

Now, if we can find that elusive consistency we got ourselves a team that can make a real run at the prize.

I hope we see the real team today, and I think we will, because good things come to those that wait, right? :D

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
That's funny. Won't happen this year

You just bring your a$$ back here and apologize after it does, okay:tongue: ;)

Say hello to the new and improved suber bowl capable Miami Dolphins!

:lol:......brett, that sounds too close to 'handi-capable"....we better have a vote on that phrase....:lol:

We are and always have been a medicore offense since the JJ-Wanny era began. But that doesn't mean we're not capable of scoring. Not to sound negative or anything, but we still need more talent at WR and O-Line has been better as of late,but we still need improvements. That said, I think we're still a respectable offense. Go Fins!

I am optimistic, but we must remember that it's only been about 5 quarters of good offense. Not a lot to be thinking we're headed for greatness.

Hey, I waz optomistic when they were blowing chunks, I'll take 5 good quarters and run with it! :goof:

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
That's funny. Won't happen this year

Yeah,, :rolleyes2 HOW can the Dolphin fans measure the success of this years Dolphin team in comparison to the billy goats ?

:roflmao:

:spit:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Originally posted by inFINSible
Hey, I waz optomistic when they were blowing chunks, I'll take 5 good quarters and run with it! :goof:

Bro, I wish I could be as optimistic as you, during the tough times.:eat:

Five good quarters or a dime and then some? The D is really good ya know. :goof: Keep it all under your lid bro...

Back
Top Bottom