It all went our way, now we're in the driver's seat | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It all went our way, now we're in the driver's seat

MF why do you turn ever thread in the football section into a pissing match? From a nuetral observer let me tell you this. You seem to be angry at the world.

Originally posted by MarinoFan
HELLO, GENIUS... I am talking about where have all the Jets fans been. YES, all you have been lost since we spanked you. After next week, we will bury you for the remainder of the season. Not to see you again until those SB38 talks. Go ahead, gloat here about a win in SD. BIG FREAGIN DEAL. We don't care until after we play the Packers tonight. I don't care if you are member #1, or #1million. You come when you win, and get lost when you lose. Why don't you get lost for good, GENIUS.

Ok there RHODES SCHOLAR, you spanked us after 8 cracks at it.
and I was not tooting my horn after the JETS win neither,
It's not going to be easy for any of these teams in this divison..

Not many Jets fans visit this site, but I do and many of the members on this site know me, and know how I interact with the fans here.

I'm here win or loose....

NOV 10 8:30 P.M. THE MEADOWLANDS
Can't wait for the flight from Ft. Lauderdale to JFK.

Jesus, all you need to chill.

Wisconsinfan, this guy reacted to my sig, which I am entitled to have whatever I want on there. It was no pissing match. If you read his posts towards me you will see that it works two ways. If you read my first post in here you will see there is nothing angry about it.

NYRican, I only put that on my sig because not from the regulars like yourself, but before the Oct 20th Jets game, there were plent in here talking crap, and since they have disapeared. Same as Bills fans.

BTW, if I'm mad at the world, what's it to you. I have no reason to be mad though. !st place feels damn good.

Originally posted by nyrican

NOV 10 8:30 P.M. THE MEADOWLANDS
Can't wait for the flight from Ft. Lauderdale to JFK.

Why don't you get with the rest of your transplanted fans and get one way tickets back there.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by WisconsinFan
MF why do you turn ever thread in the football section into a pissing match? From a nuetral observer let me tell you this. You seem to be angry at the world.

The funniest part of this comment is that you've been part of this forum for 4 days and know so much about me and how I post.:rolleyes:

Why don't you get with the rest of your transplanted fans and get one way tickets back there.:rolleyes:

If I could I would belive me you, but I'm having to much fun In South Florida..:cool:

My Job Keeps me here so it looks like I will be here for a while..
and buy the way I enjoy visiting the Meadowlands South once a year...

:lol:

No way this is meadowlands south, the Giants don't play here. Anyway, didn't look like your house Oct 20th either did it? Didn't think so. You know you wish you could leave if NY were half the state Florida is. We have way too much fun down here. While those guys are shoveling snow up in NY, we're here starting the boat for a good day of fishing. Florida Rocks, Jets suck!

No way this is meadowlands south, the Giants don't play here. Anyway, didn't look like your house Oct 20th either did it? Didn't think so. You know you wish you could leave if NY were half the state Florida is. We have way too much fun down here. While those guys are shoveling snow up in NY, we're here starting the boat for a good day of fishing. Florida Rocks, Jets suck!

Looks like I will not respond to NY being half the State that Florida is, now I now your are on CRACK !!!!!!!

And the game was in Sept not Oct... but for the last 4 get that 4 years it surely looked like Meadowlands South, you are right it is Giant's Stadium but for now that is were we play until we go back to NY when the new stadium is built..

Back
Top Bottom