It appears Dolphins Thrashing of Bills will have lasting effect/My favourite Quote | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It appears Dolphins Thrashing of Bills will have lasting effect/My favourite Quote

DOLFANMIKE

Coaches Corner
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
It appears Dolphins Thrashing of Bills will have lasting effect

Of course anything can happen, but it sure appears at this point that the Bills havent recovered from last weeks thrashing at the hands of the Dolphins either mentally or physically.

Game stands at 10-0 right now and Bills are really in a struggle against a team (Eagles) that have some quality players out (Vincent, etc...).

Buffalo may go down the tubes for awhile before they rebound.

Anyone else notice the how Coach Williams resembles Grandma Bush?

Their offense hasn't scored in 7 quarters. I think it's pretty obvious how to beat the Bills now. Keep their offense off the field. Wear down the defense. Their defense can't get McNabb off the field.

Why are they trying to run the ball when Vincent, Taylor and Dawkins are out of the ball game?

Because Moulds is their only threat.

Like expected the loss of Price did affect them greatly. If you stop Moulds they're out of the game.

Once again the Bills run defense couldn't muster enough sack to stop the run when it counts in the 4th quarter. Brian Westbrook put the game away with like a 30 yard run on 2nd down with 2 minutes left to go with the Bills only down by 3 points.

Neither the Bills or Patriots looked very good today. If these teams played like they did today we should definitely win the division.

I wanna know where Oliver is now, tryin to tell me that the Redskins looked sooooo bad against the Jets in Week 1.

They are 3-1...and their only loss came in overtime because of a coin flip.

And we play against both Washington and Philly this year and they didn't impress me neither even tough WAS is 3-1.

I like our chances against them. Philly has lost too much talent this year but they played well against the Bills.

Washington is good. That will be a tough game. If Philly manages to run the ball, they too will be good. And we are not good against QBs who can run for first downs. McNabb can do that. They will both be tough games, and so will the Giants game.

I agree CK, Washington is good, they can throw and run, remember the phins have only looked good Defensively in one game, the O is still developing, sounds better than struggling, and we are up and down in our play sometimes..If we take the skins for granted, we'll be toast..our biggest advantage if any are that both the skins and philly come to our house to play. The bills lost their chance at home dominance. Other than that, these teams will come to play, Philly will probably have a lot of players back by the time we play them.

ya, unless the Fins' pass D has gotten it together and plays the rest of the year like they did against Buffalo, the Redskins scare the livin crap out of me. Ramsey is really looking like a stud QB, and their WRS (Coles n Gardener) are actually pretty good. If our defense has finally figured out this zone thing then they should make the 'Skins look silly, but if they havent...uh o.

the bills so called revamped ruuning attack, no smack intended just flat out sucks thru the first 4 games. they get rid of price, centers and the te to bring in a blocking te and blocking fb and those moves havn't panned out with or without travis. yes they have improved on def, but the offense inability to control the clock is wearing this def slap out. they are looking like the fins during the last few marino yr's teams shut down the run and focus on drew and moulds. and no pass rush and they are still weak on stopping the run is only instensified by being on the field way to long. well here's our chance to open up a lead in the div. time to take care of buisness against the giants. peace

I was wondering why people keep giving props to the Bill's defense when we played them saying that it was good and all. I didn't see where it was all that good....and neither did Philly.

The Bills are weak against the run and can't run the football to save their lives.

Miami will have a tough time winning against the Redskins because of both Coles and Gardner....especially Coles. He has played against us and knows our corner's tactics.
Not only that, Spurrier usually moves Coles around most of the time to take advantage of mismatches. Coles also runs routes as crisp as Marvin Harrison.

I see no problem with Miami beating the Eagles. They don't have any scary WRs, and I believe we can contain their running game and McNabb.

Against the Giants (Gints!), our defense needs to step up and make big plays. Our LBs/Safeties need to lay the wood on anyone attempting crossing patterns. Front four needs to get pressure up the middle to cause Collins to become frightened and frustrated.

My favourite Quote

Losing ground in Buffalo

We're getting close to expunging from our memory any allusions made after the first two games of this campaign that relate to statements suggesting the Buffalo Bills are much improved versus the run. In the past two games, both defeats, the Bills defense has surrendered 343 rushing yards.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=1625436

That is what happens when you send old Ricky in there to bludgeon you senseless. Hit their Psyche right where we wanted to! Now the Jills couldn't even stop the Duce and Westbrook.

Originally posted by Superself
I was wondering why people keep giving props to the Bill's defense when we played them saying that it was good and all. I didn't see where it was all that good....and neither did Philly.

The Bills are weak against the run and can't run the football to save their lives.

Miami will have a tough time winning against the Redskins because of both Coles and Gardner....especially Coles. He has played against us and knows our corner's tactics.
Not only that, Spurrier usually moves Coles around most of the time to take advantage of mismatches. Coles also runs routes as crisp as Marvin Harrison.

I see no problem with Miami beating the Eagles. They don't have any scary WRs, and I believe we can contain their running game and McNabb.

Against the Giants (Gints!), our defense needs to step up and make big plays. Our LBs/Safeties need to lay the wood on anyone attempting crossing patterns. Front four needs to get pressure up the middle to cause Collins to become frightened and frustrated.

Seeing how the Bills are struggling to run the ball and stay healthy at RB, it occurs to me what a bad decision it was for them to draft McGahee so high in the draft. They have left a spot on their roster open for him, and they traded Olandis Gary away after getting him. They havent made real good decisions in relation to their RB's IMO....and it's costing them.

Back
Top Bottom