It has to be said LOL... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It has to be said LOL...

CpuFan

Active Roster
Reaction score
It has to be said Something positive LOL...

I hate when people say "it has to be said" and then they rip the fins...

Well I am here to say that the Dolphins played much better than I thought they would considering all that was against them.

What was against them you say? How about practicing for over three fourths of your practice yesterday and not getting any rest before the game? How about facing a team that is coming off a bye and is well rested... I think that is a huge factor myself.

It is very deceiving that Kansas City got all of the props for flying down on short notice but Miami got none for no rest between games!

And lets face it how may of you thought they were going to win this game anyway? I for one think they played very hard and hung in their much longer than they should have. I think they get an A for effort. And I think they are right on track in their rebuilding efforts. Really they played much better this week than they did the last three weeks. And that is a fact.

As for the positives, how about Wes, how about the punter, how about Ronnie, how about effort and want to, how about ricky. Yes Ricky, you know it is only a matter of "when he breaks out and not if.

And when you look at the whole of the season I say things are not as dark as they were last year. And oh yeah how about the coaching staff... you just never know from week to week what they are going to do! Every week they keep looking for different players to sign and try out... Cleo Lemon etc... yeah this team will be good again in fact they will be Great in the not to distant future and you can take that to the Bank..

Ok, there is my "it has to be said" rant... LOL

P.S. I saw the game on NFL.com

CpuFan said:
I hate when people say "it has to be said" and then they rip the fins...

Well I am here to say that the Dolphins played much better than I thought they would considering all that was against them.

What was against them you say? How about practicing for over three fourths of your practice yesterday and not getting any rest before the game? How about facing a team that is coming off a bye and is well rested... I think that is a huge factor myself.

It is very deceiving that Kansas City got all of the props for flying down on short notice but Miami got none for no rest between games!

And lets face it how may of you thought they were going to win this game anyway? I for one think they played very hard and hung in their much longer than they should have. I think they get an A for effort. And I think they are right on track in their rebuilding efforts. Really they played much better this week than they did the last three weeks. And that is a fact.

As for the positives, how about Wes, how about the punter, how about Ronnie, how about effort and want to, how about ricky. Yes Ricky, you know it is only a matter of "when he breaks out and not if.

And when you look at the whole of the season I say things are not as dark as they were last year. And oh yeah how about the coaching staff... you just never know from week to week what they are going to do! Every week they keep looking for different players to sign and try out... Cleo Lemon etc... yeah this team will be good again in fact they will be Great in the not to distant future and you can take that to the Bank..

Ok, there is my "it has to be said" rant... LOL

P.S. I saw the game on NFL.com

KC is an average to below average defense. To put up only 6 points in the 1st half is pathetic. This team has way too much talent at the skill positions to be this bad. The Frerotte experiment is over.

Every loss this year brings the Superbowl closer in the following years... for decades Miam has drafted in the mid range of the draft and it is showing up now. With a couple of drafts at the top the tide will turn... yeah it sucks but it is true!

CpuFan said:
How about facing a team that is coming off a bye and is well rested... I think that is a huge factor myself.

KC wasn't coming off a bye, they played Washington on Sunday 28-21.

CpuFan said:
Every loss this year brings the Superbowl closer in the following years... for decades Miam has drafted in the mid range of the draft and it is showing up now. With a couple of drafts at the top the tide will turn... yeah it sucks but it is true!
Sadly I have to agree. The Fins have had such good teams for so long I think it's due time that we rebuild with the draft and not free agency. That doesn't mean they should overlook a qualified FA if available but they have to get younger. I'm glad they have Saban because he's familiar with SEC talent. Think about all those years the Dolphins had talented players in their own backyard but rarely drafted any.

Back
Top Bottom