It is a little early, but lets get the Dolphins Bills predictions started | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It is a little early, but lets get the Dolphins Bills predictions started

I'll go with 24-13 Dolphins.Is it okay for me to become a Panthers fan?(for this week only of course)

GO PANTHERS!!!!!

:monkey: BILLS

the Bills beat the Jets last week

and can run the football.

Unless we do not turn the ball over - which seems impossible for us:

Fins 24
Bills 20

after that Pats game I am worried, but Greenwood, Zach and Co. playede pretty solid yesterday ag. the run. :cool:

Only because the Falcons can't run

Originally posted by dolphan39
after that Pats game I am worried, but Greenwood, Zach and Co. playede pretty solid yesterday ag. the run. :cool:

It will not be as easy against the Bills...

The Fins lost that game yesterday, the officals gave it too us. If they saw the fumble of Chambers (which it was) We only have 14 points on the board and the Falcons kick two field goals instead of going for it on 4th down twice and we lose.

maybe we just found the same bank account that the Jets have making donations to all year and Wayne made a big one last week. ;) :rolleyes: :eek: :goof:

Re: Only because the Falcons can't run

Originally posted by dolfan201
The Fins lost that game yesterday, the officals gave it too us. If they saw the fumble of Chambers (which it was) We only have 14 points on the board and the Falcons kick two field goals instead of going for it on 4th down twice and we lose.

I don't totally agree. The play before the Chambers fumble was a facemask against the Falcons, in which the referees missed. That would have put us around the same place that Chambers ended up anyway, which I think was on the 1 yard line.

the refs just plain sucked the whole game so of course they missed 2 key plays and that happened to help us win. :o

My point is

Originally posted by miadphan13

I don't totally agree. The play before the Chambers fumble was a facemask against the Falcons, in which the referees missed. That would have put us around the same place that Chambers ended up anyway, which I think was on the 1 yard line.

The Dolphins have to stop playing like a High School Team Chamber did fumble the ball and we have too many turnovers... This team will not win anything like that.

Fiedler turns the ball over, Weaver, Chambers, McNight, Smith, Surtain... Everyone on the team is palying sloppy, and it's because Wanny takes it too easy in practice...

The have to stop practicing in shells and start hitting so they are ready for the hits in the game...

Re: My point is

Originally posted by dolfan201
The have to stop practicing in shells and start hitting so they are ready for the hits in the game...

That is a Catch 22 though because then they could get injured in practice.

Re: Re: My point is

Originally posted by miadphan13

That is a Catch 22 though because then they could get injured in practice
or be worn out by the 2nd round of the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom