It is Official... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It is Official...

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Didn't Randy Moss fall to the 17th pick?? Anything is possible

Moss had BIG TIME problems, that's why he fell. Fitz is a good kid, as overhyped as he is.. he'll be the first WR drafted.

#1 & #2 are all locked up with Fitz and Roy.

in like 1992 the colts had the 1st,and 2nd overall picks.....

1st-steve emtmann washington
2nd-quentin coryatt texas a&m

Last edited by a moderator:
And without the speed. Fitz can jump and ball because has good hands, vert., and size. Only thing he is missing is blazing speed to be the #2 overall, but he will be.

Originally posted by lynchmobb34
in like 1992 the colts had the 1st,and 2nd overall picks.....

1st-steve emtmann washington
2nd-quentin coryatt texas a&m

The Redskins selected and Lavar Arrington and Chris Samuels #2 & 3 overall in 2000.

Those two picks pretty much sucked for Indy. Emtman coulda been awesome but for those knee injuries. That was also the year Miami had the #7 and #12 overall picks. :)

Hello Troy Vincent and Marco Coleman. :)

Actually, looking back at the 1992 first round, the entire stanza was pretty pitiful.

Ok Muck and your Micheal Jackson centerpiece.

But we might be able to get a decent receiver in this draft...I think that's more likely than getting a QB, for some reason, I think we don't get a chance at Rivers either.....

Thats all well and good but I think we're all missing our #1 major problem. Our O-Line. Im not saying that we should draft an O-line player first round but it really wont matter if what WR we get or what QB if he isnt able to get the protection he needs to throw. Also Without them opening holes for Ricky to run through he could very well lose a couple seasons due to injury.

Of course our number 2 problem is QB. We got two very consistent QBs. That is one consistantly OVERTHROWS and the other consistantly UNDERTHROWS.

Does anyone know if Ogunleye is returning???

P.S. Sorry for my pro-longed departure. The house-hold jests fan downloaded a trojan which fuked up my laptop.

Back
Top Bottom