It just figures... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It just figures...

Commie_000

The Commie
Reaction score
That the one year that we have a losing record and get a top 3 draft choice, we have bare bones nothing to choose from. Don't get me wrong, I love Ronnie, but I'm bringing this up now because it just hit me that there were three guys in the championship game on Wednesday ALONE that I would take over him. I'm so grateful we ended up having a winning record this year, and I'm not one for much looking into woulda, coulda, shoulda, but it just seems like typical Dolphins luck that it happened that way. (Especially considering we have Ricky now.)

Commie_000 said:
That the one year that we have a losing record and get a top 3 draft choice, we have bare bones nothing to choose from. Don't get me wrong, I love Ronnie, but I'm bringing this up now because it just hit me that there were three guys in the championship game on Wednesday ALONE that I would take over him. I'm so grateful we ended up having a winning record this year, and I'm not one for much looking into woulda, coulda, shoulda, but it just seems like typical Dolphins luck that it happened that way. (Especially considering we have Ricky now.)

kind of a good point but you will be glad you have ronnie because he will be traded this offseason(which i am not happy about):fire:.we will get our franchise QB in the draft this year.whose omar jacobs by the way.i dont care if i get bashed for that

dorsaroll156 said:
kind of a good point but you will be glad you have ronnie because he will be traded this offseason

:shakeno:

What is this crap about Ronnie being traded?

dorsaroll156 said:
kind of a good point but you will be glad you have ronnie because he will be traded this offseason(which i am not happy about):fire:.we will get our franchise QB in the draft this year.whose omar jacobs by the way.i dont care if i get bashed for that
:rofl: :roflmao: Funniest thing I've read in weeks!! Thanks!! :sidelol:

dorsaroll156 said:

Brown isn't going anywhere. Trust me on this.

byroan said:
:shakeno:

What is this crap about Ronnie being traded?
agreed. lets trade a young franchise back shall we. :shakeno:

so you want to trade a young Ronnie Brown and keep a 30 year old Ricky Williams? <removed>

Mod Edit: Not appropriate. Do it again and you'll get time off.

dorsaroll156 said:

Well we all know where Rickys stash ended up now dont we...... :dolphins:

In all seriousness, we WONT trade Ronnie simply for the fact of the amount of cap we would have to eat! Add to that the fact that Ricky is one mistake away from taking another year off and two away from being banned.

As for your thoughts on Omar Jacobs.....well you know what they say about opinions..... Omar is a one read and run QB, and he will take a long time to learn to read NFL defenses. His mechanics need to be fixed as well.

Not only that, do you know the financial repercussions that it is to trade a rookie with his signing bonus?? It's not like if Ronnie's a bust! Saban made the best choice out of all RB last draft, he is the most COMPLETE back of all of them, and will be a great back in his career in my opinion. I honestly think he will have a better and longer career than Reggie Bush when all is said and done! So why would you think he'd be traded when it makes absolutely no financial or beneficial sense to the Dolphins at all???

JayCee said:
So why would you think he'd be traded when it makes absolutely no financial or beneficial sense to the Dolphins at all???

Because these are critical times and we dont have time for rational thoughts. :sidelol:

I think he meant that we will be glad we have Ronnie because Ricky will be traded this year.

Caps said:
I think he meant that we will be glad we have Ronnie because Ricky will be traded this year.

That would make sense... but like I said no time for rational thoughts!

Edit: Now that I re-read the original post I think thats what he meant.

Ronnie will be better than Bush in the long run. Ronnie can run between the tackles, Bush will get broken in half if he tries that 25X a game in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom