It looks to be AT RAIDERS in round 2!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It looks to be AT RAIDERS in round 2!!!

Denny

GENERAL MANAGER
Reaction score
If we win the next two, IT comes down to the same situation all of us knew we needed to avoid.

What do you think will happen??? Comments?

Yes, let's win tomorrow... and then we'll talk...

if it happens, it's a winnable game. we won last year in oakland. and, we beat them this year.

Actually, we beat them at home last year. The last time we played them in Oakland was in the 2000 playoffs. They beat us 24-0.

However, the homefield advantage has not been a sure thing in the AFC. The Raiders lost to Baltimore when they had homefield in 2000 as well.

Nonetheless, we must beat the Patriots first. They, we can hope for a Pittsburgh and/or a Tennessee loss and be the #2 or #3 seed.

Go Dolphins!

tenn probably will not lose to houston...pitt game is HUGE. difference between 2nd round at adelphia(few 100 miles away) or network assoc.9few 1000miles away)

Who cares who we play in the playoffs. If we want to be contenders and not pretenders we take on all teams. I welcome the challenge @ OAK or any team. I have confident in the FINS.

I have no problem palying at Tenn ot Oak, but like others said, lets beat the crap out of he pats first.

Let's go Fins!!

I don't care about Oakland. I just care about the Patriots who we play tommorow. After we play the Pats, then I will care about the Oakland, the Titans or whoever.

Back
Top Bottom