It will be fun to watch our offence | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It will be fun to watch our offence

BSQX4

Practice Squad
Reaction score
After attending camp this weekend I see major reason for optimism!! I think Leon Searcy looked explosive out there and will really fortify our oline. After watching Taylor sprint around Brent Smith I really think he may not be the guy at left tackle. I'm starting to think we might have to move Dixon to left tackle and let the line fill out with Perry, Ruddy, Searcy and Wade. With Rickey running behind this group I see a bonifide running game complete with play action that teams have to respect. Increased touches for Konrad and Weaver can only be good news and for a change we can have some defences on their heels. I can't wait to see it gel and become dominating. Love Chambers and Orande but I think one more free agent wideout is coming our way to help us move the sticks and in the red zone. If it's not Chris Carter lets pull the trigger on Antonio Freeman(he has a house in Plantation) or McCardell from Jacksonville. With Coach Turner orchestrating and with the new talent on board I see Fiedler in the pro bowl and I see the washed up Bledsoe having a long frustrating year in Buffalo. IT WILL BE FUN AGAIN TO WATCH MIAMI ON OFFENCE!!!!

It would be great to get Freeman or McCardell. I doubt we would cough up the dough for them and I dont think Freeman would bring a good attitude to the Fins.

Originally posted by EddieIrvine13
It would be great to get Freeman or McCardell. I doubt we would cough up the dough for them and I dont think Freeman would bring a good attitude to the Fins.
Freeman makes Carter seem like a model citizen. :rolleyes: and he's hurt alot. I'd take McCardell any day over either, Carter over Freeman.

I thought for sure that Chris would have at least had a deal in principle by now with the fins. But I am sure that he will sign with us...eventually....sometime in the near...future?!? Maybe?!? AARRRGGHHH some get me Miss Cleo...I can't think straight anymore....:D

Originally posted by phins054
I thought for sure that Chris would have at least had a deal in principle by now with the fins. But I am sure that he will sign with us...eventually....sometime in the near...future?!? Maybe?!? AARRRGGHHH some get me Miss Cleo...I can't think straight anymore....:D
Rick and Wanne thought the same and they are pissed that he did sign, so he may not end up here

what are the reasons for CC not signing? good grief, in the past a player would have been grateful that a team gave him the chance, he woulda signed out of shera loyalty.

Freeman or Mccardell would be excellent choices. I think Freeman would be the best choice though..He's a pro bowler and knows what it takes to get the job done ;) Plus, if anyone can catch bullets from Brett Favre like that has gotto have great ball control!! :p

I think...talent wise...Chris Carter would be a better threat. Freeman has slid way too much the last year or so and his productivity shows. McCardell...He is solid, but i do not know a lot about him. If he is a 1,000yd + 10TD kinda guy then he should fit in quite nicely.

Freeman sucks!!

He really does!! Favre made him!!! Bill Schroeder is better than he is!!

Yeah but.....Schroeder ain't that great either...I guess thats why Favre drills the ball like he does... Hit the WRs so hard it sticks to them...

Back
Top Bottom