It will be interesting to see... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It will be interesting to see...

"Theyre the ones that haven't been getting it done, they're the cornerstones from JJ to now....38-0, 62-7, 27-0, monday night meltdown, the list is long, don't make me dig it all up please, just get the point that theses guys get dominated at times and it always happens late in the season when their size comes more into play."

while the defensive shortcomings of those scores are obvious... you fail to note the (lack of) offensive production of those three games, with the exception of the Jets comeback on monday night. but even then, one sustained drive on offense would've thwarted that 4th quarter comeback as well. there is plenty of blame to throw around on both sides of the ball. certainly you wouldnt argue that the offense has carried the team the last several years, would you?

Whether anybody wants to admit it or not, when we go up against strong offense we more than likely lose, especially late in the season.

Originally posted by CarolinaFishFan
"Theyre the ones that haven't been getting it done, they're the cornerstones from JJ to now....38-0, 62-7, 27-0, monday night meltdown, the list is long, don't make me dig it all up please, just get the point that theses guys get dominated at times and it always happens late in the season when their size comes more into play."

while the defensive shortcomings of those scores are obvious... you fail to note the (lack of) offensive production of those three games, with the exception of the Jets comeback on monday night. but even then, one sustained drive on offense would've thwarted that 4th quarter comeback as well. there is plenty of blame to throw around on both sides of the ball. certainly you wouldnt argue that the offense has carried the team the last several years, would you?

Absolutely not, I agree that the offensive failures have exposed the defensive weaknesses but those weaknesses are there to be exposed.

Back
Top Bottom