It's all Mo Lewis's fault | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's all Mo Lewis's fault

DolphinDevil28 said:
Mo Lewis was the guy who knocked out Drew Bledsoe and gave Tom Brady his chance to shine.

Ever since then, Buffalo has sucked (good), and New England has won 2 super bowls. (very very bad).
Buffalo sucked that season anyways... that was our 3-13 year.

MikeO said:
And if Houston doesn't blow a 30+ point lead vs Buffalo back in 1992, Marino probably would have gone to another super bowl! Damn Oilers! lol

Oh man, NOW I'm pissed. :fire:

MikeO, you just took a great big :monkeyr: all over my Friday.

The Patriots have always been my least like team. I don't know why others here feel the Bills and Jets are the Phins biggest rival.

Mo Lewis should be enshrined at Gillette Stadium. We get all warm and fuzzy when we think of him.

death to mo!!! but if it had all never happened would the bills still have flutie or something... hmmm...only IF...

Sherif said:
The Patriots have always been my least like team. I don't know why others here feel the Bills and Jets are the Phins biggest rival.

Well, my hatred of the Jets came out of the 8-game losing streak to them from 98-01, where during only one of those seasons, the Jets were the better team (98). The Monday Night collapse in 2000, blowing a 17-0 lead in 2001, heck, even the game in 2002 after the streak had been ended when the officials took the touchdown away from Chambers. The Patriots were just plain better than the Dolphins in 2001 and 2003. I can live with that.

It's easier to hate a team that plays good.The Jet's used to beat us all of the time. I hated them the worst then. The Bills SuperBowl years, combined with the Bryan Cox issue made me hate Buffalo (back then) the worst. Right now I'd get the most satisfaction out of beating the Pats up, and sacking Tom Brady 1000 times per game.

The Dolphins have always been a competitive team. IMO, that's why we find so many that hate us.

Sherif said:

It's all about personal experiences, I think. In Jimmy Johnson's first year, the Phins finished 8-8. My stepdad asked me if I was disappointed, and I said the season was a success. Why? Because the Phins went 2-0 against Buffalo.
I grew up in the midst of Bills Country. And I had to sit through that late 80's/early 90's period where we couldn't buy a win from those guys...and hear about it every morning at school. Worse, I got to observe the burgeoning Buffalo bandwagon, where people who couldn't name 5 guys on the team, and had no idea how crummy they were not long before, were giving me crap for being a Phins fan. Though I'm sure every team has their share of bandwagoners, that always stuck with me.

Juice_56 said:
death to mo!!! but if it had all never happened would the bills still have flutie or something... hmmm...only IF...
Flutie was already gone when Bledsoe went down, and Rob Johnson was cut before the trade. If we didnt get Bledsoe, it was looking like we were going to pick up Jeff Blake. :eek: Glad that didnt happen.

Back
Top Bottom