It's almost that time again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's almost that time again

JetsOwnYou

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I know you guys have a big game tonight, but next week is that special time of year!

The Jets played with a lot of confidence yesterday in their blowout victory over the AFCs "top team". It took me by complete surprise, as I'm sure it did most of you. I'll tell you, it sure felt good. Still, there is a long way to go, and I'm not sure that the hole simply isn't too deep. One game at a time is all I can look at at this point.

The task at hand is a tough one for the Phins next week. Pennington is right at home in this WCO. He's the third highest-rated QB in the NFL at this point, completing about 75% of his passes. The special teams play has been magnificent, and the defense put on a clinic on stopping the run. I can guarentee that the Jets will put the game on Lucas' shoulders by stacking 8 men to stop Ricky. It should be a fun game.

Anyway, good luck tonight. I'll obviously be pulling hard for the Packers to win, but I want the fins to stay healthy. I want your best on the field when we meet next week.

See you throughout the week!

/Tony

Congratulations on your win. It changes the complexion of things next week. If Miami shoots itself in the foot again like it did against Buffalo, we will be heading into the Jets cam shaken and they will be confident. Lets hope Miami pulls the upset tonight and that would really make for a great game next week.

Originally posted by JetsOwnYou
I know you guys have a big game tonight, but next week is that special time of year!

The Jets played with a lot of confidence yesterday in their blowout victory over the AFCs "top team". It took me by complete surprise, as I'm sure it did most of you. I'll tell you, it sure felt good. Still, there is a long way to go, and I'm not sure that the hole simply isn't too deep. One game at a time is all I can look at at this point.
/Tony
I cannot even think J-E-T-S until after 2nite, but if I must, it will be a HUGE game if we lose to the Pack; otherwise, we are still quite in control of the div. I was suprised by the Jets blowing out SD, but that's the way this year has gone. SD is not nearly as good as they as supposed to be and they were w/o Harrison

:monkey: suspending players ag/ the Jets ;)

by Wed. I will be ready to talk Jets

Back
Top Bottom