It's bad we lost 4 straight. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's bad we lost 4 straight.

kingfin23

This is the Year
Reaction score
But there's nine games left and we control our own destiny for wild-card spot. Plus our schedule really ain't that hard. Joe Philbin got to get this team straightened now or he's gonna wind up walking after the season. I do believe we have that talent to turn this thing around. Philbin needs to get Dion Jordan out there immediately. It's time for a change. Oliver Vernon is not working out. Plus he needs to read about how to challenge plays when needed. I'm still gunna support our team. It's time to leash out Dion Jordan and put all this BS behind us. Like I said our schedule is relatively simple and there's nine games left, and we control our own destiny. Go fins

agree with OP. 4 losses - not bad. 4 straight losses, goes bones deep. slobberknocked. standing 8. lose Thursday… no mas.

I guess if you assume 9 wins in a row and a 12-4 finish should get at least a wild card. Anybody can run off 9 wins to make the playoffs right :crazy:

There are 5 teams and 6 make it. Jets are in right now. Really

But there's nine games left and we control our own destiny for wild-card spot. Plus our schedule really ain't that hard. Joe Philbin got to get this team straightened now or he's gonna wind up walking after the season. I do believe we have that talent to turn this thing around. Philbin needs to get Dion Jordan out there immediately. It's time for a change. Oliver Vernon is not working out. Plus he needs to read about how to challenge plays when needed. I'm still gunna support our team. It's time to leash out Dion Jordan and put all this BS behind us. Like I said our schedule is relatively simple and there's nine games left, and we control our own destiny. Go fins

Again I don't see how the schedule is simple. Aside from Tampa Bay, Pittsburgh and Buffalo, every other team Miami plays has more wins than they do.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

How do we control our own destiny when 6 AFC teams have a better record than we do?

Miami trails SD and the Jets right now. They play SD in Miami later this season and the Jets twice. Beat them and they have a shot.

:bobdole:

Can people quit with the "easy schedule" nonsense. We just lost to the BILLS AT HOME!!!! They played a guy off the street from Duke at QB and beat us. The BUFFALO BILLS. There just arent easier games left. If we can lose that one, then we can lose any of them. Nothing will be easy for this team with Tannebust at QB.

Yeah seriously, buffalo sees us as another win on their schedule, yet posters here are saying an easy part if our schedule is upcoming. No easy games exist for an average to below average team.

Right now other teams fans are seeing the dolphins in their schedule and thinking 'likely win'.

you say they control their own destiny, but isnt destiny predetermined? No one can control destiny

BTW phinzn703 Im a huge spurs fan too, are you having trouble watching any basketball after what happened, i am. Im having so much trouble moving on

Back
Top Bottom