It's crap like this... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's crap like this...

Finsflurry

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
That makes me tend to agree with the people saying ban PFT:

Loyal readers of this site know that this morning we broke a story about a supposed altercation between WR David Boston of the Fins and Miami strength coach John Gamble. Well -- as usual -- some sources -- including inside sources from the team itself -- are telling us that we are out of our Flipper minds. Per the sources no such altercation occurred - and Gamble and Boston are tight as a pair of 45 lb plates.

The previous story was based on another source telling us that Dolphins receiver David Boston got into it on Thursday with Miami strength and conditioning coach John Gamble, due to Boston's failure to stick with a plan intended to help him shrink his oversized body.

The story is reminiscent of reports that Boston's tenure with the Chargers began to go downhill after he got into a shouting match with San Diego strength coach Dave Redding -- which was punctuated by Boston telling Redding to "suck my d--k."

I mean come on, where do they even get this stuff? This is called a rumor?

Let's see. Boston is a model guy until practice starts. Then, bruised shin (whoopee) so he sits the QB camp. Then Wannstedt uses press conference to push Boston ("he's not guaranteed to start..."). And Wanny takes issue with Boston's weight not being what Miami's coaches want it to be at. In San Diego Boston fought with the strength coach over this same issue. PFT reads all this (and not unlike some peoples "meetings" with players in diners hint, hint) and posts a RUMOR (you do know what that is?) mentioning the argument with Gamble. So maybe they reached a little, embelished the story a little, made it more entertaining (not unlike others... hint, hint) and put it on their RUMOR MILL section- where they are free to fess up to innacurrate reports. I don't see a problem with it, maybe the dolphin sources are telling PFT to hush-it because it is making the team look bad? Maybe something did happen, but it wasn't with Gamble, it was with some flunky aid? Boston has a history of this, and it isn't out of the realm of possibilities that it happened (unlike some other stories that get their origins from messageboard postings, then are written up as a chance encounter with the rich and famous... Hint, Hint)...

PFT should be banned from the internet. I am surprised sites like this, and publications like the inquirer are allowed to fabricate all of their stories without anyone taking any legal action.

Stamos, publications like the inquirer are sued all the time. They just make so much money that it doesnt matter. They still end up with a huge profit.

Back
Top Bottom