It's crazy, but it just might work... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's crazy, but it just might work...

RWhitney014

Ginger Whit
Reaction score
Everyone seems to want a linebacker to play in the 3-4 scheme. How about Dan Morgan? Maybe a trade involving Derrius Thompson and a 4th rounder or something like that? Any other positions Carolina might need?

Morgan, when healthy, is a beast. Plus, he went to Miami and is from my hometown! :wink: So anyone think he would be a good fit?

Why would we trade for an ILB whenever we have Channing Crowder that can fill that role?

tell you what chief. you get in touch with the panthers FO and tell them about our offer, derrius and a 4th rounder, and then come back and let us know what they said.

no trading picks! the panthers wouldnt give Morgan up for that terrible offer anyway.... but i dont wanna trade picks.

Nasty

They like Morgan alot why would they ever make that deal. That would be the most one-sided deal in a long time...

RWhitney014 said:
Everyone seems to want a linebacker to play in the 3-4 scheme. How about Dan Morgan? Maybe a trade involving Derrius Thompson and a 4th rounder or something like that? Any other positions Carolina might need?

Morgan, when healthy, is a beast. Plus, he went to Miami and is from my hometown! :wink: So anyone think he would be a good fit?
You're from Coral Springs? I go to Taravella! We retired his jersey last year.

The reason is they're in contract negotiations with him and Rosenhaus is giving them a hard time. I wasn't making that a final offer, just a suggestion. Hence the questions in the original post.

RWhitney014 said:

You are kidding right? :roflmao:

RWhitney014 said:
The reason is they're in contract negotiations with him and Rosenhaus is giving them a hard time. I wasn't making that a final offer, just a suggestion. Hence the questions in the original post.

They won't let Dan go he is too good... We aren't trying give up any draft picks... They wouldn't want Derrius Thompson... We don't have the cash to sign Dan to a longterm deal...

Let me put it this way...would you want Dan Morgan? Personally, I have my doubts about Crowder. He already has had serious injuries and has only played 2 seasons (not even full ones) in college. Isn't it a bit much to ask him to come in and do the things we want him to do at this point?

Back
Top Bottom