It's definite, Sam M. plays Sunday (merged) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's definite, Sam M. plays Sunday (merged)

It's good news, but let's hope that he doesn't aggravate the injury, especially in the RCA Dome's turf. We've got the Jets here the following week.

GREAT NEWS!!

It's GREAT to have the BEST CB in the NFL healthy to play against one of the best WR in HARRISON!!This is what makes the NFL AWESOME!! Sam should shut him down!!! SAM is the MAN!!!MR.SHUTDOWN!!#29 RULES!! GO PHINS!!

I hope its sufficiently healed. I'd hate to have him re-aggravate it later in the season because he didn't stay off of it long enough......

Shouldnt we bring him in to play Nickel and Dime only so he can rest a little more? Of course unless things start getting out of hand then throw him in....

At first glance I thought this post was about me, as Sam M works for my name as well. Then I realized how much of a colossal brainfart I was having to forget one of the best corners in the game :hitself: . Chalk it up to Maddenitis(the virus which causes you to be a dumbass and forget the superstars we have on this team.) I suppose! :lol:

i hope surtain goes up against harrison i cant see madison bringing him down if he catches the ball..surtain is perhaps the best overall corner in the league

Sam Madison Should Be Fine For Colts Game

Dolphins | Madison Note - from KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
September 13, 2002 7:10:11 PT The Palm Beach Post reports Miami Dolphins starting CB Sam Madison (ankle) practiced Thursday and is expected to play Sunday. Madison said Thursday that he felt fine and "it's looking pretty good for me on Sunday." "It's not going to limit me to doing anything," Madison said. "I wanted to test myself and see if I was in a situation to where I couldn't move or anything. I went out there and I was fine."

Thank goodness.

Originally posted by ThomasOwnsYou
i hope surtain goes up against harrison i cant see madison bringing him down if he catches the ball..surtain is perhaps the best overall corner in the league

If you want to see what happens when Surtain goes up against Harrison, take a look at last year's meeting in Indy. Then look at what happened when Madison was covering him. That right there will end the discusion as to who's the better cover man. You DON'T want Harrison on Surtain. You want him on Madison.

Back
Top Bottom