it's early but, your picks for afc championship this year... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

it's early but, your picks for afc championship this year...

Originally posted by Slaine
I think it's a mistake discounting Pittsburgh competely. The raiders are too old on offense - Gannon going down would be the end for them.

The Cleveland Stains will be tough this year as will Tennessee if they can get George healthy and an OL to block. My other surprise pick is the Texans - if they get anything resembling a speed WR and consistent play at QB they will definitely be there or thereabouts.

New England will surprise again - but they'll regret getting rid of Bledsoe (if they can get rid of him that is...)

oops...........meant to say...........That`s the Cleve. Browns to you sir. :p (my 2nd favorite team). If it came doen to Phins/Browns...........GO PHINS!! :D

The Brownies aren't going to be doing anything this year. They have a solid defense but, other than Couch, they have a lot of question marks where they need play makers (RB & WR.) Da Fay-Duhs will probably do well considering the astronomical trade for their pretty boy coach. They should pick up a good D-lineman in the first round (they're talking about trading up to take Triplette) who will help them a lot; as long as he doesn't rape anyone or smoke his paycheck like another notable Fay-duh D-lineman.

My pick to be there at the end (with the 'Fins of course) is the Steelers. They were very solid last year and I can't think of a single signifigant loss in FA. They should still be there in the end next year.

It's the NFL guys. Who would have thought the Patsies would've made the playoffs last year and then win the SB? For all I know, my guess is that the Kansas City Chiefs and the Indianapolis Colts will win their divisions and one of them play us in the AFC Championship.

kordell stewart couldnt lead the steelers, rams, or '85 bears(for that matter) to the show...the rest of that squad, especially LB and RB position, is good

You's guys got it all wrong...It'll be Doug Flutie leading the Charges to Joe Robbie (sorry...I just can't bring myself to call it PPS) Flutie drops back....scrambles...steps up and throws the Hail Mary...INTERCEPTED....Dolphins Win!!!!!!! Revenge for the Canes!!!!

Originally posted by phins054
You's guys got it all wrong...It'll be Doug Flutie leading the Charges to Joe Robbie (sorry...I just can't bring myself to call it PPS) Flutie drops back....scrambles...steps up and throws the Hail Mary...INTERCEPTED....Dolphins Win!!!!!!! Revenge for the Canes!!!!

INTERCEPTED....
....by Brock Marion
he

could

go

all

the

way

100 yards :eek:

....Dolphins Win!!!!!!!

Originally posted by phins054

Right before the interception I would probably die from a heartattack!

You and about a million other miami fans Blitz....Nice call on Brock Dolphan39...very Bermanesque...I LIKE IT.

Watch them STILLERS!!

I think the Steelers will rebound and their defense will lift them again, plus they have an easy schedule! They were supposed to win the AFC but took the PATSIES too lightly like everyone else! They have nice youg STUD OLB's in Gildon and Porter plus they have a solid line which makes them always have a solid running game with Bettis and Zeroure!! They won 13 games last year and are gonna be real hungry to get back to the AFC Championship game, with the best motivator in the NFL with CHINBOY COWHER!!! That will be the team to beat!

Watch out for the Colts this year. Dungy will get that defense in shape. It definately won't be a top 10 defense, but with Manning and Co., you don't need a top 10 defense. With Edgerrin back in the line-up, and a weak AFC South, they will easily win the division and possibly get a first round bye. Just to strengthen my point, the past couple superbowl champs had losing records the year before. The Colts finished last season 6-10. I'm not saying they will win the Superbowl, that the 'Fins job, but they will be very tough.

Winning their weak division will only give them false hope and over confidence. We own the Dolts (even though it almost always close) I do not even want to hear about the JETS...That ends now.

Back
Top Bottom