IT's getting worse with DG..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

IT's getting worse with DG.....

Originally posted by inFINSible
Now, some teammates are coming out against Daryl.....this can't be good.
:eek: not what we need to help make a SB run:
''There are guys who are just tired of his act and think the whole team would be better off if he was gone,'' a source said. ``It's just one thing after another.''
but then again remember Terry Glenn in 2001 :) ;)

I think that the real problem lies with the players knifing DG in the back by talking to the press. The team is a family, and this is family business. I have heard from very reliable sources that the guys talking are Madison and Thomas - these guys are starting to become a cancer.

welcome a-board steve_t

Originally posted by steve_t
I think that the real problem lies with the players knifing DG in the back by talking to the press. The team is a family, and this is family business. I have heard from very reliable sources that the guys talking are Madison and Thomas - these guys are starting to become a cancer.
interesting insight, but I disagree. To me JT, Zach and Sam as well as a couple of others are the core of the D. They are the D. If they have a problem w/DG, it is because they are working their butts off to be the best and do not see the same committment from him.

I do agree that these things should be worked in the locker room and not in the newspapers, but confronting 300 lbs behemoth's directly is not alwyas good for your health ;)

Originally posted by steve_t

I think you got the wrong criminals....If Zach and Sam are saying this, then it's Daryl that is becoming the cancer..not Zach and Sam, they are leaders on this defense and it is their RESPONSIBILITY to step up when some on gets out of line....39 is right, THEY ARE THE DEFENSE...if they have a problem with DG then we all need to have a problem with DG.

Back
Top Bottom