It's Great To B A Bills Fan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's Great To B A Bills Fan

bb8011

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I mean enough already, with the Eric Moulds spitting on people its gettig very lame, coming here, and hoping to read a good post on the matchups on Sunday, but all I get is Moulds spits on players you guys need to grow up because it's football it happens all the time. It's just a shame surtain isnt man enough, to hold it in and let his play do the talking. Because we all know Moulds own the Phins and it's sure not going to change Sunday night. GO GO BUFFALO!!

I look at it the other way. If the players lied about the incident or covered it up, just because they were afraid of what happens on the field, I'd call them wusses. They were man enough to talk about it and say they have no respect for Moulds as a person, even though they are fully cognizant of the fact that he is a great NFL player and he has, can, and probably will burn them for catches.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
I look at it the other way. If the players lied about the incident or covered it up, just because they were afraid of what happens on the field, I'd call them wusses. They were man enough to talk about it and say they have no respect for Moulds as a person, even though they are fully cognizant of the fact that he is a great NFL player and he has, can, and probably will burn them for catches.

If they're such men HOW COME WE NEVER HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THIS UNTIL NOW AND THIS SUPPOSEDLY HAPPENED IN THE FIRST GAME LAST YEAR?? Did they forget?:confused:

Happened in the 2nd game last year. And we haven't heard about it until now because nobody asked about it. When it happened Surtain took a swing at Eric and got a 15 yard penalty for it. Nobody asked about the incident because the Phins would not face the Bills again the rest of the year. Now we face the Bills again and a reporter asks Brock Marion, a friend of Pat who saw the incident, what he thinks of Eric Moulds. You want him to lie? He can't help it if nobody asked until now.

The fact that it only comes out NOW, when reporters are DIGGING, merely proves that our players aren't going out of their way to point this crap out to people. They know how they feel about Moulds. Now a reporter just managed to ask the right question

Originally posted by bb8011
I mean enough already, with the Eric Moulds spitting on people its gettig very lame, coming here, and hoping to read a good post on the matchups on Sunday, but all I get is Moulds spits on players you guys need to grow up because it's football it happens all the time. It's just a shame surtain isnt man enough, to hold it in and let his play do the talking. Because we all know Moulds own the Phins and it's sure not going to change Sunday night. GO GO BUFFALO!!

How stupid!! I noticed this is your first post and you come here saying you want to read a good post on the game AS a Bills fan IN a Dolphins site?? There is like 1 or 2 threads about Moulds spitting, out of 5000 threads on this site, I don't buy that one!! Go back to where you came from!

Re: Re: It's Great To B A Bills Fan

Originally posted by Dolfan02

How stupid!! I noticed this is your first post and you come here saying you want to read a good post on the game AS a Bills fan IN a Dolphins site?? There is like 1 or 2 threads about Moulds spitting, out of 5000 threads on this site, I don't buy that one!! Go back to where you came from!

First of all this is my first post, but what does that have to do with anything. Secondly for some odd reason, ya I thought I could get some input on the Phins from the other side. But I should have known better. Good luck on Sunday, your going to need it.

I don't buy it either. There's like 5 or 6 threads talking about the Bills game and only like 2 or 3 talking about the Spit incident.

You're seeing what you WANT to see.

Re: Re: Re: It's Great To B A Bills Fan

Originally posted by bb8011

First of all this is my first post, but what does that have to do with anything. Secondly for some odd reason, ya I thought I could get some input on the Phins from the other side. But I should have known better. Good luck on Sunday, your going to need it.

Quick correction... Moulds is going to need the luck. I wouldn't want to be him knowing that a super pissed off saftey named Brock Marion will be waiting to get a huge lick on him.

Originally posted by finsrclowns

If they're such men HOW COME WE NEVER HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THIS UNTIL NOW AND THIS SUPPOSEDLY HAPPENED IN THE FIRST GAME LAST YEAR?? Did they forget?:confused:

We heard about it plenty last year. Obviously you wouldn't have heard about it as much as we did.

Oliver...

Originally posted by finsrclowns

once again clown! they didnt want to bring it up after losing cus it makes them look like sore losers. this is the week they play each other and whether or not people want to acknowledge somethin or not, they will be fired up to kick ars cus of this.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
I don't buy it either. There's like 5 or 6 threads talking about the Bills game and only like 2 or 3 talking about the Spit incident.

You're seeing what you WANT to see.

its all about cover up. Bills media and fans have totally written this moulds thing off. its how they protect there stars. that is why..........................

So how does bringing it up now not make them look like sore losers ? Throw us a bone here....I mean come on....

Bills fans must have selective memory. I remember the incident and never forgot about it. Anyone who has to spit on someone is just a b****. I'm actually glad Surtain was able to keep as cool as he did, because if it was me I would have done my best to rip off Mould's helmet with his head still inside of it.

Back
Top Bottom