It's Great To B A Bills Fan | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's Great To B A Bills Fan

Re: Re: Re: It's Great To B A Bills Fan

Originally posted by bb8011

First of all this is my first post, but what does that have to do with anything. Secondly for some odd reason, ya I thought I could get some input on the Phins from the other side. But I should have known better. Good luck on Sunday, your going to need it.

Hey loser,
If you wanted to talk football why did you start this stupid thread. Did you really think coming here to try and insult us would get us into a great football coversation with you? Pull your head out will ya?

Originally posted by bb8011
I mean enough already, with the Eric Moulds spitting on people its gettig very lame, coming here, and hoping to read a good post on the matchups on Sunday, but all I get is Moulds spits on players you guys need to grow up because it's football it happens all the time. It's just a shame surtain isnt man enough, to hold it in and let his play do the talking. Because we all know Moulds own the Phins and it's sure not going to change Sunday night. GO GO BUFFALO!!

Oh PUUUUUHHHHLLLEASE. I was over at the Bills Zone a little while ago, and you think I found any decent football threads over there? No.

Don't be a hypocrite.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Happened in the 2nd game last year.

The 2nd game? If Moulds woulda spit at someone, it would've caused an injury cause it would've frozen as soon as it left his mouth :lol:

Back
Top Bottom