It's not as bad as you think. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's not as bad as you think.

WeVie

Champion Of The Beards!
Reaction score
Calm down!! The season is not over. It was one game. Did anyone not notice that the Texans don't suck as bad as they did last year? For the most part I thought the defense played pretty well. Sure there were no sacks or turnovers but they kept them out of the endzone all day except for the one play. They held them to seven field goal attempts. What more can you ask for with Mark the sucky a$$ punter. Hell, if they let punters like that in the NFL I am going to go pratcie up and get me a job.

They did'nt have the best game in the world but it was not the worst either. Chambers looked good right? Feilder looks like his old self. I have never been a big supporter of him anyway. Ricky looked great. Five catches for 60 yards and another 69 on the ground. Don't forget about the other 52 yards that was called back for the bull$hit holding call. Even the guys calling the game said so.

Jamar over wonderful number 21 still sucks. I never agreed with that pick over Drew Brees and never will.

I do think if you want to blame anyone you need to blame the coaching staff. All the penatiles make me sick. Two false starts there in the most important drive of the game. That is a displine problem and I fault the coaches.

Remeber it is only one game and there is a long season to go. Don't forget that the Bucs lost there season opener last year.

It's not over intill December

Back
Top Bottom