Its not just about coaching - reality check | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Its not just about coaching - reality check

Originally posted by dreadlockera
Its a good point but I think we have plenty of talent to win it all and coaching is a big soft spot for this team. An example would be NE. One may say they are loaded with talent but I would disagree. They have a fair amount and this year alot have been injured. The coach is the X factor that puts mediocre talent in the position to become sucessful. He also amanges his talent well. Look what he did to Bledsoe. He trade him inside the division. We all still have to deal with him twice a year and Bill is always in Drew's head. Win-win for NE. Oh and he replaced the #1 overall pick (Drew) and replaced him with a low rounder that has been SB MVP and maybee NFL MVP this year. He coaches pretty well and MAKES that team great.

And he cut Milloy, another crowd and team favorite.

And look at what they did last draft. They got a lot of early picks last year and they have even more picks this coming year. They got rid of some key players that were "living" on past production before it was too late and got a young core of player. With the upcoming draft they will be even more in good shape for the next 3-4 years.

I cannot agree with those dolphin faithful that believe that Wanny is the only thing available. Guys, were are talking about the USA, a club owned by a billioner owner, that will pay 2 million plus per season, and we can't find anyone better ?? hard to believe. There is talent out there if Wayne want to find it he will.

Back
Top Bottom