It's not over yet! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's not over yet!

dolphinsrule

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Come on guys, yes, we all know that even if we make the playoffs we probably won't get far, but at least don't give up yet. We have two winnable games left if we play to our potential, and the Broncos have two tough away games left at Indi and GB (both fighting for a playoff spot). So yes, it is possible if we win both games we can make the playoffs. I also would like to see a new coaching staff and some changes, but this seasons not over yet, and I refuse to give up hope yet. I will be on the 50 yard line at the Dolphins vs. Jets game with all four of my kids giving my support, and hopefully we are still playing for a postseason place. Once again, yes, we are not a great team, but we are a good team, not easy to beat, and with the right attitude we can win ballgames. Go Dolphins!!! Let's kick some xxx in Buffalo, and then take out the Jets, and hope for the best.....

I NEVER give up, but come on. We're done.

Next year though, with a good coach and some FRIGGIN BREAKS FOR GOD'S SAKE, maybe we'll have a 12-2 record going into the final two games instead of this crap.

Put a fork in 'em. Backing into the playoffs to get shellacked ain't nothing to look forward to.
If they do it, I'll be shouting from the mountain tops. It's pretty clear this team sucks right now.

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Miami has been relatively healthy all this season...

You dont call that a break??

I'll see your break and raise you one.

We've been relatively healthy the last TWO seasons. :(

I'm not talking about health.

How many friggin times in the last 3 seasons have we seen the other teams get the lucky bounces against us? How many times against the patriots especially?

Why is it in all the crucial situations we get friggin pass interferance called on us? That's the kind of stuff I'm talking about.

As to the topic, we're done. We've pretty much got no shot. And this is what sucks.......

On one hand, I want us to kick our rivals' azzes the next two games. And I want to enjoy the last two games we'll see our Phins for 8 months. But on the other hand, since we're going to be making some big changes, I'd like to see us get as high a draft pick as we can.

So either way, I'll be making the best of it. :)

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
I'm not talking about health.

How many friggin times in the last 3 seasons have we seen the other teams get the lucky bounces against us? How many times against the patriots especially?

Why is it in all the crucial situations we get friggin pass interferance called on us? That's the kind of stuff I'm talking about.

But on the other hand, look at the amount of injuries NE has suffered. Do you think we could have overcome that......and still be 11-2?? :eek:

They're a lucky team. But they're damn good. And they're extremely well-coached. So it evens out.

Can you imagine Buffalo with the same (relatively low) amount of injuries?? Would they be 14-0??

:lol:.....great outlook Muck.....we're in a win win situation....:chuckle:

Originally posted by Muck
As to the topic, we're done. We've pretty much got no shot. And this is what sucks.......

On one hand, I want us to kick our rivals' azzes the next two games. And I want to enjoy the last two games we'll see our Phins for 8 months. But on the other hand, since we're going to be making some big changes, I'd like to see us get as high a draft pick as we can.

So either way, I'll be making the best of it. :)

Exactly!

So which team wants to lose more this weekend? :lol:

BB

Originally posted by inFINSible
:lol:.....great outlook Muck.....we're in a win win situation....:chuckle:

I'm Jerry Seinfeld. Everything evens out for me. :)

I don't think I'm gonna even watch the last 2. Hopefully some of the veterans are smart enough to lay down so we can get a better 1st rd draft pick.
I'm just hoping that O-Gun can raise his stock some in the next 2 weeks so we can get some draft picks. It would be great to keep him but it's obvious that the current D first and foremost and always and... well you know. It ain't working.
Denny Green may be able to do some things with a lot of picks.
I'm not even opposed to sticking Don in for the last 2 games a la McKeon. There really isn't anything left to lose.

Back
Top Bottom